Chi mix , from Clinton, NC (28328) to Lakeland, FL (33811)

Transport requests are moved to this forum when they are marked 'DONE'.
cdeaton08

Chi mix , from Clinton, NC (28328) to Lakeland, FL (33811)

Post by cdeaton08 » Sun Dec 05, 2010 9:16 am

Number of animals being transported: 1
Breeds, weight, age: Chihuahua, under 10lbs, 6 months
Health Condition: Good
Heart worm Status:
Vaccinations: All
Health Certificate: Yes will travel with Health Certificate
Spay/Neutered: Puppy will be altered once received at forever home.
Special needs: None
Name of Sending & Receiving Rescue/Parties: Rescued from CCAC (NC, high kill on 12/2/10), currently in vet boarding, to forever home Sandra Smith in Lkld, FL
Contact information (publicly viewable on forum): Please contact Cherie' Deaton for further information at: [email protected] or 254-319-3348
Additional Info/situation: This little girl was brought into CCAC and given less than a week to live. CCAC is a high kill shelter in NC that puts all animals not adopted or rescued down every Friday morning. We are currently trying to get this little girl to her "forever" home in Lakeland, FL (33811) she is currently at Caring Hands (Dr. Henry) in Clinton, NC 28328 (receiving all of her shots and health cert. to be able to fly). Receiving party does work full time M-F so a flight into Lakeland, FL after 3:30pm would be ideal or on the weekend. The sooner the flight the better as the longer this little girl sits in boarding the harder it is on her.

*NOTE* I am NOT the receiving party but am Sandy's (RP) daughter. I have worked with a PnP flight before when our little girl came home from this very same "high kill" shelter. I am listed as the contact and can get any information needed to make this flight(s) a success. This little Chi mix girl, who has now been given the name of "HOPE" is going to the most AWESOME home where she already has a wonderful forever mom, a little Chi brother and a Sheltie brother waiting to welcome her with open arms. Sandy is very experienced with rescue pets as she has been envolved with rescue for years and knows just how to give this little girl the TLC she deserves and longs for. Once the flight(s) are arranged I will give the pilot(s) Sandy's phone number to be contacted for the receiving end.

Thank you all for all that you do, you are truly angels of the skies!

Cherie' Deaton
254-319-3348 (cell)

I am including the only pic of "Hope" that we have, it was taken in the shelter..

Last edited by cdeaton08 on Wed Dec 22, 2010 5:55 pm, edited 2 times in total.

skyking
Zip Code: 33043
Foster?: Yes
Pilot?: Yes
Airport identifier: KMTH
Distance willing to fly one way: 0

Re: Chi mix , from Clinton, NC (28328) to Lakeland, FL (3381

Post by skyking » Sun Dec 05, 2010 11:14 am

I will be making a few trips over the next few weeks from Marianna, FL , Bainbridge, GA or Tallahassee, FL to southern Florida and could find room on any of those flights for this little guy. You will need to get him to somewhere near the listed cities.

Jeff
305-797-6356

cdeaton08

Post by cdeaton08 » Mon Dec 06, 2010 6:10 am

Good morning Jeff and "Thank You" for the offer. What are the dates you'll be flying? We're trying to get Hope out of NC as soon as possible?

Is there anyone out there that can get Hope to one of the places Jeff has mentioned from the Clinton, NC area?

Thank you so very much,
Cherie' Deaton
[email protected]
254-319-3348

cdeaton08

Post by cdeaton08 » Tue Dec 07, 2010 2:47 pm

Still searching for help in getting this little girl out of NC and down to her forever home in Florida. Any help that can be provided would be so much more than appreciated.

Thank you for reading,
Cherie' Deaton
254-319-3348

artsmonster

Post by artsmonster » Wed Dec 08, 2010 10:06 am

I will be leaving NC tomorrow for Fla. I am willing to fly your transport the entire trip, but you need to get the pup to Mooresville. Sorry you are having trouble getting her here. Seems such a shame to have a flight avail the entire trip only to have no help getting across the state. If you can find a way to get her here, let me know by this evening, or early am. My departure time is open. Good Luck!! Art...

cdeaton08

Post by cdeaton08 » Wed Dec 08, 2010 4:24 pm

Hello again...

Is there ANYONE out there that can get this little girl from Clinton, NC (28328) to Moorseville, NC (looks like 28117 ir 28115), just a short trip (by air). Art is Dreyer is leaving Mooreseville TOMORROW (Thursday, December 9th) morning and flying to Florida, departure time is open. He's willing to fly her the rest of the way into Florida (33811) just need to get her across the state of NC.

Please, anyone???

Cherie' Deaton
254-319-3348

cdeaton08

Post by cdeaton08 » Sat Dec 11, 2010 6:31 am

Still searching for a ride for this sweet little girl, she's in boarding waiting to get to her forever home.

Can we make this happen in time for Christmas??

Thank you all for all that you do, you are truly angels of the skies!!