Atlanta, GA to Jackson, MS

Transport requests are moved to this forum when they are marked 'DONE'.
Catawhat

Atlanta, GA to Jackson, MS

Post by Catawhat » Sun Dec 12, 2010 2:56 pm

Number of animals being transported: 1
Breeds, weight, age: Bengal/Tabby Cat, 8lbs, 2 yrs
Health Condition: Good
Heart worm Status: NA
Vaccinations: Yes
Health Certificate: Yes
Spay/Neutered: Neutered
Special needs: No
Name of Sending & Receiving Rescue/Parties: Jasper County Animal Control, Monticello, GA going to All God's Creatures Cat Rescue in Beaumont TX.
Contact information (publicly viewable on forum): Marla Mitchell: [email protected]
Additional Info/situation: Cat is XXX Urgent at Animal Control, rescue can take him if we can get him closer to Texas.

Thank you Blake!!!
Love
Jetster
Last edited by Catawhat on Sat Dec 18, 2010 3:27 am, edited 1 time in total.

blake850
Foster?: Yes
Pilot?: Yes
Distance willing to fly one way: 0

Re: Atlanta, GA to Jackson, MS

Post by blake850 » Sun Dec 12, 2010 7:14 pm

I will be flying from Atlanta to Greenwood, Ms later in the week (weather permitting) and could take the cat along with me. Cat would be welcome to stay with me until I go.

Thanks, Blake
678-427-7608 cell

Catawhat

Post by Catawhat » Sun Dec 12, 2010 10:37 pm

Hi Blake,

Thank you so much for your generous offer! I will contact Karen at the shelter to see if they can get Jet (cat's name) to you. They have offered to get him to Atlanta. I just need to make sure we have someone to pick him up in Greenwood, Ms.

Thank you,
Marla
"Saving one animal will not change the world, but the world will change for that one animal!"

All God's Creatures
http://www.petfinder.com/shelters/TX580.html

blake850
Foster?: Yes
Pilot?: Yes
Distance willing to fly one way: 0

Post by blake850 » Sun Dec 12, 2010 11:03 pm

Hey, looks like I might be going to Meridian to pick up a return doggie....I could could just stop in Jackson on the way.....the way the weather looks it would be Friday or Saturday at the eariest....how does that sound?

Thanks,

Blake

Catawhat

Post by Catawhat » Mon Dec 13, 2010 7:46 am

That sounds awesome! I still need to do more work on this end. I have stepped up to save this cat, but now it seem as though all the volunteers that wanted Jet to be saved, have disappeared! I will drive from Winnie TX, to MS to meet you, if need be.

Thanks,
Marla
"Saving one animal will not change the world, but the world will change for that one animal!"