Senior dog Miami,FL to Florida Panhandle transport needed

Transport requests are moved to this forum when they are marked 'DONE'.
eliana305

Senior dog Miami,FL to Florida Panhandle transport needed

Post by eliana305 » Mon Dec 13, 2010 12:09 pm

Number of animals being transported: one
Breeds, weight, age: terrier, 15 lbs, senior lady (approximately 10 years old)
Health Condition: Will get a biopsy for mass. Vet is 80% sure it is a tumor.
Heart worm Status: negative
Vaccinations: all shots
Health Certificate: transport is within Florida, but will get certificate if needed
Spay/Neutered: just rescued from shelter and too frail for surgery. Needs to get stronger first.
Special needs: She is a little old lady who is deaf and probably does not see well. Has received medical treatment after being rescued from shelter.
Name of Sending & Receiving Rescue/Parties: Sending Party: Eliana Parenti (786) 385-3785 and Karyl Klark (786-942 1756)
Receiving Party: Judy Mack (850) 712-6669
Contact information (publicly viewable on forum): [email protected]
Additional Info/situation: Her name is Honey, and she is a very sweet old lady that needs to get to her foster home in Milton, FL. An eleven to twelve hour car ride would be very difficult for her. She needs to settle in her new home as soon as possible. We are trying to give her quality time for whatever little time is left of her life. Thank you!

Last edited by eliana305 on Mon Dec 20, 2010 7:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

jtbauer

Re: Senior dog Miami,FL to Florida Panhandle transport neede

Post by jtbauer » Mon Dec 13, 2010 3:40 pm

I am in Tallahassee and would be willing to fly the dog from, say, Ocala to Milton. Available next weekend and any time next week.

- Jeff

Edd

Post by Edd » Mon Dec 13, 2010 5:14 pm

Jeff, I am not sure how far south you can go to pick her up to bring her back to Tallahassee. But I fly out of Milton and could meet you in Tallahassee to fly her to Milton.

Ed

downtownJB

Post by downtownJB » Mon Dec 13, 2010 10:51 pm

I am in Ft. Myers, I would be willing to pick up the dog in Miami and bring back here, otherwise if there is someone in miami that can bring her here I would be willing to fly a 125 miles or so north to meet up another pilot.

skyking
Zip Code: 33043
Foster?: Yes
Pilot?: Yes
Airport identifier: KMTH
Distance willing to fly one way: 0

Post by skyking » Tue Dec 14, 2010 5:20 pm

I am flying to Marianna, FL (KMAI) on Thursday 12/16 and can pick her up on my way north. (I fly out of the Florida Keys). If I am needed, I will need to know as soon as possible so that I can re-send my new flight schedule to the other rescues that I am transporting for. I will also need to know the pick up airport along with contact information at each end of the transport.

Jeff
305-797-6356