Miami, FL (MIA) to Savannah, GA (SAV)

Transport requests are moved to this forum when they are marked 'DONE'.
dstapleton

Miami, FL (MIA) to Savannah, GA (SAV)

Post by dstapleton » Tue Dec 14, 2010 9:37 am

Number of animals being transported: one
Breeds, weight, age: Shepherd mix, about 40 lbs and 7 months old
Health Condition: Good health
Heart worm Status: not known yet Dec 16th - will update
Vaccinations: Getting Dec 16th - will update
Health Certificate: Getting Dec 16th - will update
Spay/Neutered: No. Will be done by new adopter
Special needs: None
Name of Sending & Receiving Rescue/Parties: Marsha Davis sending - Dena Stapleton - receiving
Contact information (publicly viewable on forum): Contact Dena Stapleton (912) 547-8437 email [email protected]
Additional Info/situation: OK I have a pilot that can go from Miami to somewhere between Miami and Savannah. I am now needing a 2nd leg pilot to meet with the 1st and get Maverick to Savannah or somewhere surrounding Savannah, GA.

This flight needs to be scheduled for Wednesday due to the Amerijet Airways flight from the Carribean. The date we are trying for is Dec 29th. This dog is currently in the Dominica in the Caribbean. He is catching a flight thru Amerijet to Miami International. They will only fly dogs to Miami and only on Tuesdays. Marsha will be flying in the same time to meet with a pilot and get Maverick the dog loaded up. Marsha has the means to keep him with her but only one night so he has to fly out on Wednesday. Then we will need to probably have two legs to this flight to get him to somewhere close to Savannah, GA. I can meet a pilot at any surrounding airport to Savannah, GA. I will then drive the dog to the new adopter in Charleston, SC. PLease contact me with any suggestions and we will see what we can do. He will be flying from the Caribbean in a crate and can be utilized by the pilots if needed.
154277_500635966158_554576158_7264998_2981330_n.jpg
this is Maverick