DESPERATE! Boise to Rapid City leg needed by Sun Dec, 26th!

Transport requests are moved to this forum when they are marked 'DONE'.
mydogposse

DESPERATE! Boise to Rapid City leg needed by Sun Dec, 26th!

Post by mydogposse » Fri Dec 17, 2010 12:06 pm

Number of animals being transported: 1
Breeds, weight, age: Golden Mix ~ 3 yrs ~ 40 lbs
Health Condition: Good
Heart worm Status: unknown
Vaccinations: UTD
Health Certificate:
Spay/Neutered: yes
Special needs: Gentle hand when handling Toby
Name of Sending & Receiving Rescue/Parties: Jean Hyde (sending) Lori Buschkowsky (receiving)

Additional Info/situation:

First, I want to say THANK YOU to all you PNP pilots! What you do is so wonderful, giving and means so much. Four fabulous men flew my dog, Angel, to me two months ago. Not only did they help save her life, they have graced my life with friendship as well as bringing my sweetheart girl to me! I hope we can get Toby to his new life as soon as possible!

This sweet dog has had a tough life, yet, he is a sweet, loving dog. He is intimidated by men because of his abuse and is going to a foster home where he will be loved and shown that men can be trusted to treat him with kindness. The adopter that has Toby now is unable to keep him because of a change in the lease policy. We need to get him to his new home ASAP as the adopter does not have much time to comply with the new lease policy. We do not want him taken to the pound for a third time! He deserves so much more!

Here is toby's story...He is around 3 yrs old, UTD on shots, neutered and microchipped. He was adopted earlier in the year from the local pound and returned to the pound 5 months later. He has been abused by men and sat in the pound for a second time for over a month. We found an adopter for him in Idaho whom he loves very much, and 2 months after the adoption she informs us she cannot keep him because her lease has changed and does not allow dogs. He bonds very quickly to women and strongly. He is a great protector and a really smart and sweet boy. He even does sit pretty for treats, puts them little paws together and waves them at you in his sit pretty. He is definitely intimidated by men since it has been men that abused him. He is good with other dogs and just so wants to be loved. He is sweet as pie and has had a really hard life.

Please call me if you have any questions or need further information! Thank you so very much!

Mala Brady
970-391-4821
[email protected]
Attachments
TOBY 2.jpeg
TOBY 2.jpeg (15.75 KiB) Viewed 98 times
TOBY.jpeg
TOBY.jpeg (17.13 KiB) Viewed 98 times
Last edited by mydogposse on Tue Dec 28, 2010 8:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

bigskybonanza

Re: DESPERATE! Boise to Rapid City leg needed by Sun Dec, 26

Post by bigskybonanza » Sun Dec 19, 2010 11:44 am

Hello
I'm a PNP pilot who will be driving from Helena to Rapid City on Jan 1 . Can I help?? If we could get your dog to Helena by then, he could ride along. It is hard to get to Boise this time of year, but if I see a good flying day in there. Maybe we could make something work out. Let me know if this would help.
Randy.
[email protected]
406-422-2207