2 pitties from Van Nuys to Tucson

Transport requests are moved to this forum when they are marked 'DONE'.
snickerbocker

2 pitties from Van Nuys to Tucson

Post by snickerbocker » Sat Jan 15, 2011 7:47 pm

Number of animals being transported: 2
Breeds, weight, age: Pitties, 1-3 years, appx 50 pounds each
Health Condition: EXCELLENT
Heart worm Status: N/A
Vaccinations: UP-TO-DATE
Health Certificate: YES
Spay/Neutered: YES
Special needs: NONE
Name of Sending & Receiving Rescue/Parties: Sender: Maripat Davis, independent rescuer. Receiver: Elise Webber, In the Arms of Angels (rescue group).
Contact information (publicly viewable on forum): Maripat Davis, 805-405-6333
Additional Info/situation: Dogs ready to go ASAP! We can have dogs fly out of Burbank Airport if necessary. THANK YOU!
Last edited by snickerbocker on Tue Feb 01, 2011 7:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Airplnflier

Re: 2 pitties from Van Nuys to Tucson

Post by Airplnflier » Sat Jan 15, 2011 8:47 pm

I can fly these guys from buckeye or gila bend to any of the airports in Tucson. Let me know if I can help.

snickerbocker

Post by snickerbocker » Sun Jan 16, 2011 4:23 pm

Hi! Thank you for your reply. My name is Debbie and I post requests for Maripat Davis, the rescuer I've listed on this post.

I'm not sure where 'buckeye or gila bend' is....can I ask you to please call Maripat directly to discuss? It will be fine -- her name and contact number is posted. Maripat Davis at 805-405-6333. THANK YOU!!

Mombo

Post by Mombo » Mon Jan 17, 2011 3:05 pm

Hi Maripat

I will be able to fly these two dogs from Fullerton AP to Tucson Intl on Saturday, Jan 22nd. I flew for Cinder and her 8 pups for you in early Dec. I can fly into Burbank if needed.

Let me know if the flight is still needed.

Ed

snickerbocker

Post by snickerbocker » Tue Jan 18, 2011 11:23 am

Hi Ed!

Can you please send us your cell phone number? That way Maripat can contact you directly about flying out on the 22nd. THANK YOU!