Urgent Transport Help Needed from Warren, OH to Malone, NY

Transport requests are moved to this forum when they are marked 'DONE'.
DKraan

Urgent Transport Help Needed from Warren, OH to Malone, NY

Post by DKraan » Mon Jan 17, 2011 5:06 pm

Number of animals being transported: 3
Breeds, weight, age: toy fox terrier - 6 months, rat terrier mix - 6 months, JRT mix - 9 months
Health Condition: good
Heart worm Status: unknown
Vaccinations: rabies
Health Certificate: yes
Spay/Neutered: no, will be done by receiving rescue
Special needs: none
Name of Sending & Receiving Rescue/Parties: Sending - Trumbull County Dog Pound, Warren, Ohio - Receiving - North Country Animal Shelter, Malone, NY
Contact information (publicly viewable on forum): Donna Kraan
Additional Info/situation: Need them to be transported ASAP!! These pups are in a very small, high kill, gassing facility and they have no room there to keep these dogs as they get filled up VERY fast so we need to get them out to rescue and safety ASAP in order to save their lives! These pups lives are in grave danger every extra minute they spend there!!! I am trying to help co-ordinate this transport so please feel free to contact me directly via email: [email protected]
Last edited by DKraan on Wed Jan 26, 2011 6:35 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Vetscalpel

Re: Urgent Transport Help Needed from Warren, OH to Malone,

Post by Vetscalpel » Tue Jan 18, 2011 12:04 pm

I could possibly help on this one on the weekend or Monday late afternoon. Would be willing to fly to Ithaca to meet someone flying the front end and fly the dogs to Malone. Of course it is weather dependent; will fly in acceptable IFR conditions.

DKraan

Post by DKraan » Tue Jan 18, 2011 12:51 pm

Hi Paul, this may be a possibility providing we can get them to Ithaca. I'll keep you updated. Thank you!!!

B17RON
Foster?: Yes
Pilot?: Yes
Distance willing to fly one way: 0

Post by B17RON » Tue Jan 18, 2011 1:10 pm

I could possibly get them to Ithaca this weekend. I fly out of Beaver County airport in Beaver Falls,PA not far from Warren. My e mail Is [email protected] and cell is 412-576-0677. Ron Gorr

DKraan

Post by DKraan » Tue Jan 18, 2011 1:43 pm

This could work! Thank you both SOOOO much! I'll email you both later on and we can work out the details! We LOVE LOVE LOVE our Pilots N Paws pilots!!!!!!

DKraan

Post by DKraan » Wed Jan 26, 2011 6:34 pm

Just want to say thank you again to Ron Gorr and Paul Howard. You guys were the BEST!! Thank you SO VERY much! :D