Sweet dog from Salisbury Rowan NC to Tappahannock VA

Transport requests are moved to this forum when they are marked 'DONE'.
Thundersangelsrescue

Sweet dog from Salisbury Rowan NC to Tappahannock VA

Post by Thundersangelsrescue » Mon Feb 07, 2011 8:04 pm

Number of animals being transported: 1 and potentially a 2nd dog if needed
Breeds, weight, age: Remmi, shepherd/ boxer mix, age 1-2 years, weight 45 pounds
Health Condition: blind in one eye
Heart worm Status: HW positive, will receive treatment once in PA
Vaccinations: current
Health Certificate: yes
Spay/Neutered: not spayed, but will be once in PA
Special needs: none, she is a very sweet and well behaved doggie
Name of Sending & Receiving Rescue/Parties: Sending rescuer: Jackie Bonner-Farnham, receiving rescue Thunder's Angels Dog Rescue
Contact information (publicly viewable on forum): Sending: Jackie H: 704-933-8056. C: 980-521-0227 email: [email protected]
Receiving: Thunder's Angels, contact is Melissa Hales: cell 919-757-4232 or email [email protected] (please also copy Natalee at [email protected] on emails)
Additional Info/situation: We will let you know ASAP if we need to add one more additional dog. If you can only fly one dog (Remmi) that is fine too. Thank you!!!!
We have a pilot willing to take her from VA to her final destination in PA this weekend (2/12 & 2/13). If anyone could get her from NC to VA we'd greatly appreciate it!
Thundersangelsrescue
Attachments
Remmi.jpg
Remmi.jpg (9.35 KiB) Viewed 154 times
Last edited by Thundersangelsrescue on Wed Feb 16, 2011 4:39 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Cessna 170
Foster?: No
Pilot?: Yes
Airport identifier: KINT
Distance willing to fly one way: 0

Re: Sweet dog from Salisbury Rowan NC to Tappahannock VA

Post by Cessna 170 » Mon Feb 07, 2011 9:06 pm

I can do the Rowan to Tappahanock leg this weekend, weather permitting.

Dave

Thundersangelsrescue

Re: Sweet dog from Salisbury Rowan NC to Tappahannock VA

Post by Thundersangelsrescue » Tue Feb 08, 2011 12:17 am

Hi Dave

That would be great!!!! Send me your email address so we can coordinate with the person who will bring the dog to the airport and with the pilot doing the other leg of the transport. Please email me at [email protected]. My phone is 570-262-8474, but I'll be at work tomorrow so email would definitely be faster. What time would you be willing to take off from Salisbury?

Thanks!!
Natalee
Attachments
Remmi.jpg
Remmi.jpg (9.35 KiB) Viewed 153 times