DONE~Eastern IOWA to CO Springs-3 small mill dogs

Transport requests are moved to this forum when they are marked 'DONE'.
SilverHounds

DONE~Eastern IOWA to CO Springs-3 small mill dogs

Post by SilverHounds » Tue Feb 24, 2009 11:05 am

3 Italian greyhounds (small) are currently in a puppy mill near Lockridge, IA and have a safe place to go in CO if we can get them there. http://www.milldogrescue.org is willing to take them in.
Lockridge, IA area to Colorado Springs area ASAP.
Please contact me PRIVATELY if you can help. [email protected]
Thank You. [map:52801-80201]
Last edited by SilverHounds on Thu Jun 04, 2009 8:56 am, edited 2 times in total.

sowens333
Zip Code: 66062
Foster?: No
Pilot?: Yes
Airport identifier: KOJC
Distance willing to fly one way: 0

Re: Eastern IOWA to Denver/CO Springs area-3 small mill dogs

Post by sowens333 » Tue Feb 24, 2009 6:09 pm

Hello, I will be in Des Moines on March 3rd, I believe that Des Moines is about 80 miles from your location in Cedar Rapids. If you could get the dogs to Des Moines, I could fly then back to Kansas City or the Topeka, KS area. I have seen other posts from pilots in Denver who were willing to fly just West of KC. Does anyone out there want to pick up the route from Topeka to Denver? You can email me directly at [email protected].

SilverHounds

Re: Eastern IOWA to Denver/CO Springs area-3 small mill dogs

Post by SilverHounds » Tue Feb 24, 2009 6:43 pm

Thank you for contacting me privately too :) I emailed you back and hope that this will work!

SilverHounds

Re: Eastern IOWA to CO Springs area-3 small mill dogs

Post by SilverHounds » Thu Feb 26, 2009 9:22 am

This is the airport we are hoping to fly the dogs out of:
We have ground transport from the puppy mill to SOUTHEAST IOWA REGIONAL AIRPORT 2515 SUMMER ST BURLINGTON IOWA.
These dogs are not in danger of disposal yet, but need to get into rescue for vetting ASAP.