Blue Doberman

This forum is for transport requests that were posted on the Ride Board and have been completed. Transport requests are moved to this forum when they are marked "DONE".

Blue Doberman

Postby raymozingo on Wed Feb 25, 2009 5:57 pm

I did my first rescue of a doberman with Cathy Willis. He was a sweety. Didn't have any trouble. Went to Sparta Tn. to a shelter to be later moved to Chicago. It felt real good to be able to do this. looking forward to another one. Will post pictures later.I think>

Ray
raymozingo

Re: Blue Doberman

Postby Jon on Wed Feb 25, 2009 7:56 pm

You da man Ray. I think that is one I am taking.
Jon

Re: Blue Doberman

Postby admin on Wed Feb 25, 2009 10:00 pm

raymozingo wrote:I did my first rescue of a doberman with Cathy Willis. He was a sweety. Didn't have any trouble. Went to Sparta Tn. to a shelter to be later moved to Chicago. It felt real good to be able to do this. looking forward to another one. Will post pictures later.I think>
Ray

Way to go Ray and thank you! Yes, please do post pictures under the Success Stories section and also send them to me privately for the Photo Gallery page on the website. Send them to castle_ridge@msn.com

I hear that Cathy went along as a doggie wrangler?? Glad to hear your first experience was a good one. You will be hooked now :D

Debi
admin
Site Admin

Return to "DONE" Transports Complete