Done thank you PNP Auburn, CA to Bellingham, WA

Transport requests are moved to this forum when they are marked 'DONE'.
GetMeTherePlease

Done thank you PNP Auburn, CA to Bellingham, WA

Post by GetMeTherePlease » Fri Apr 03, 2009 9:57 pm

Hi ALL
I have 4 Seniors that were rescued for a Los Angeles shelter. They will be ground transported on Saturday April 5 from Pasadena, CA to AUburn, CA. I need help getting them from Auburn, CA to Bellingham WA can anyone help???

If your able to assist please contact me

Cheryl
[email protected]
512-803-2069

Your passengers will be

2 - Senior Chi's (waiting on their info) they'll be travelling with Vet Paperwork

And these 2 seniors as well

Passenger Info

NAME: Primo
BREED: German shepherd mix
SEX: Male
AGE/WEIGHT/SIZE: 10-12 years, 56 lbs, large dog.
SPAY/NEUTERED: Yes
SHOTS UTD: Yes
RABIES VACCINE & TAG: (MUST BE ORIGINALS NO COPIES!!): will have for transport
HEALTH CERT (MUST HAVE FOR TRANSPORT NO EXCEPTIONS!!): will have for transport
DEWORMED: Yes
BORDETELLA: yes
DHLPP:yes
Coming out of Shelter/Boarding or Foster Care: Shelter
Has the Dog(s) been quarantined for 14 days or more: Will be fostered or boarded for 14 days by mid-April.
FEL/FIV (cats) Tested:
ADVANTAGE, FRONTLINE OR PROGRAM: Biospot
CRATE/ SIZE OF CRATE: Large
WILL A CRATE BE PROVIDED: Yes
MICROCHIPPED: Yes
OK WITH DOGS: Yes
OK WITH CATS: Don't know
OK WITH KIDS: Don't know
HOUSE TRAINED: Don't know, but probably is at his age
CRATE TRAINED: OK
TEMPERMENT TESTED: Not officially, but very friendly with volunteers at shelter
SPECIAL NEEDS: Senior dog
DOES THE DOG/CAT RIDE WELL IN A CAR: Don't know
ADDITIONAL INFO:
OTHER ITEMS BEING SENT WITH DOG/CAT:
WATER DISH: Yes
ITEMS NEEDED:
REASON FOR TRANSPORT: Going to rescue from redlist at shelter
PHOTO LINK:
Drivers to Provide: Crate if so needed, water, water bowl, extra leash/collar

[map:95602-98225]4855[/map]
Last edited by GetMeTherePlease on Wed Apr 08, 2009 9:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

glacier

Re: Auburn, CA to Bellingham, WA - Sunday April 5

Post by glacier » Fri Apr 03, 2009 10:39 pm

Hi Cheryl, It's Lynn in Idaho. I see there is another transport posted from Merced, Ca to Seattle. Perhaps that one and this one of yours could be co-ordinated together. Auburn is just about straight North of Merced.

Roberts_rescue

Post by Roberts_rescue » Sun Apr 05, 2009 10:08 pm

Boy, was this a screw up. But... we did get Gringo, so far, all the way to Salem, OR and as far as I know the rest of the way to Seattle is in progress. Somehow threads got mixed on the website. All is well that ends well. We enjoyed "Gringo" and hope he has a great new home. What a great dog! Thanks to Wayne, Doug, and Steve for their donation of time and aircraft and to all ground personell that made this happen. Now, whatever happened to "two min pins, a besenji mix and the chi's" not to mention a german shepard in there somewhere. Sorry if I got off on the wrong thread. Blessings to all.
John

Douglas

Post by Douglas » Mon Apr 06, 2009 1:26 am

Size and weight plays a big role for how many get transproted. I think poor Wayne has the biggest restriction. in that department.

You now have a network of pilots that can corrdinate the process provided the animals are ready earley enough. The Wirehaired Terrior almost did noy make it. Most of us are fair weather pilots VFR.

So, once again, weather permitting, I will be happy to assist in the transport between Roseburg and Salem

Doug Hickman

Cell #541-206-7580

GetMeTherePlease

Done Auburn, CA to Bellingham, WA - Sunday April 5

Post by GetMeTherePlease » Mon Apr 06, 2009 2:56 pm

Hi John
I don't think the Minpin person ever made contact with you all and the two Chi's (Chihuahua's) did not have their Health Certificates to cross state lines........... and Primo the GS/Mix didn't have the Health Cert either. Gringo was the only one truly ready to go ;0)

I thank you all so much for helping I know that Wayne had waited as long as possible for the Minpin person to make contact before he would commit to my puppers.............

The Chi's and the GS/Mix will be ready this week (today is the Vet appt for health Certs) so if you all are able to assist let me know they need to get to Seattle or Bellingham to go into Canada........

Cheryl
[email protected]
512-803-2069

wshoumaker
Zip Code: 94949
Foster?: No
Pilot?: Yes
Airport identifier: KDVO
Distance willing to fly one way: 0

Post by wshoumaker » Mon Apr 06, 2009 3:51 pm

Hi All,

I am in love with Gringo, so there will be a little grieving period here. :-)

My sincere apology for the late start to everyone who encountered difficulties, since your schedule was dictated by mine.

I'd like to be available, but I regret that I will not be for another month. I'll be monitoring this site though.

Wayne

Douglas

Post by Douglas » Mon Apr 06, 2009 11:29 pm

Thanks Wayne for your help,

I look foward to working with you again. It looks like the weather will turn bad again, how depressing. I suspect it might help if the animals are ready for transport before we put together another relay.

But when that happenes,

I fly out of Creswell, and will be happy to provide the Roseburg to Salem relay.

Doug Hickman

Cell # 541-206-7580