The shelter director has asked me to help set up transport for a rescue in Wisconsin, that has said they'd take 1 mom and her 8 pups, another little of 8, and 2, 6 month old pups. I'm waiting to get weights and where in WI, but wanted to get this posted, and get a head start.
There are tornados here, so I'm signing off for a little while. All the furbabies are in safe places
, but I'm in front of a double window.......ooops. If you can help, please e-mail me, and when everything calms down, I'll check the flight path and e-mail pilots.
Last edited by MuttsMom on Tue Apr 14, 2009 1:11 pm, edited 2 times in total.