UPDATE:2 Boxers-RescueTransport-legs fulfilled

Transport requests are moved to this forum when they are marked 'DONE'.
maddoxbonnie

UPDATE:2 Boxers-RescueTransport-legs fulfilled

Post by maddoxbonnie » Thu Apr 16, 2009 9:46 am

:D FULFILLED--CHARLOTTE to KNOXVILLE to DAYTON on Sat, APR 18th :arrow:

:mrgreen: THANX go out to EVERYONE who is involved in helping ALL of the poor innocent animals!!

THANX Jim Pyke for the Lincolnton, NC to Knoxville, TN leg.
THANX John Lee for the Knoxville, TN to Dayto, OH leg.
THANX to those who personally responded to the personal emails I sent out. Every person I sent a personal email to responded, whether they could help or not. Ya'll are AWESOME!!
Last edited by maddoxbonnie on Thu Apr 16, 2009 9:56 pm, edited 4 times in total.

maddoxbonnie

UPDATE: 2 Boxers-RescueTransport

Post by maddoxbonnie » Thu Apr 16, 2009 11:03 am

:D THANX is not a big enough word to ALL of YA'LL!!

OMG-just received the pix of these 2 Boxers needing the transport. Were told they were "skinny"...how about "emaciated"?! These sweethearts do NOT deserve the hand that life has dealt them so far.

Sallie
Attachments
GSNCMNBR3.jpg
GCNCwhite
GSNCMNBR3.jpg (31.4 KiB) Viewed 254 times
GSNC2.jpg
GCNCfawn
GSNC2.jpg (23.52 KiB) Viewed 254 times
Last edited by maddoxbonnie on Thu Apr 16, 2009 8:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

4theloveofboxers

Re: UPDATE:2 Boxers-RescueTransport-need OH to IL/MN

Post by 4theloveofboxers » Thu Apr 16, 2009 6:08 pm

My name is May Heckman and I"m the Adoption Coordinator for MN Boxer Rescue.

I am begging any pilot that can help us get Fawn and the white boxer boy From Ohio to Minnesota on Sunday. I honestly do not think Fawn could handle a long transport due to her very fraile health. As you can tell she is extremely emaciated. I am honestly not sure what our white boxer's health is like, if Fawn is this bad off.

Please please if you can help your generosity would be SO greatly appreciated!!!!!