DESPERATELY TRYING TO GET TO BUFFALO, WY FROM D/FW AREA

Transport requests are moved to this forum when they are marked 'DONE'.
Sadie.Zorra

Re: DESPERATELY TRYING TO GET TO SHERIDAN, WY FROM D/FW AREA

Post by Sadie.Zorra » Wed Feb 08, 2012 7:43 pm

Sent out more emails to pilots, hopefully we can get something going!!! :D

Sadie.Zorra

Post by Sadie.Zorra » Fri Feb 10, 2012 1:09 am

This is why I don't give up easy! We have an angel looking out for us! Russell contacted me and looks like he can get my girls up to WY next weekend. Your the best Russell, what you and the folks at PNP do for our fuzzy friends is just awesome! So many lives have been spared and so many new friendships have just begun because of your dedication and kindness. This is one lady that will never forget what you have done for us! Thank you! :D

Sadie.Zorra

Post by Sadie.Zorra » Fri Feb 10, 2012 1:11 am

I will be thrilled to mark this Done or Canceled when Zorra and Sadie are with their new family in WY :D

russellfletcher

Post by russellfletcher » Wed Feb 15, 2012 11:35 am

So far, weather is looking good for this transport. I will probably do this on Saturday if that is convenient to everyone.

Russell

russellfletcher

Post by russellfletcher » Wed Feb 15, 2012 11:42 am

We will need harnesses for each, and short leashes to clip the harness to the seat belts. I have one harness and leash that i think will fit, but i am not positive.

Also, do these dogs have any problems traveling together in a small space. I was planning to put both in my cargo area.

Russell

Sadie.Zorra

Post by Sadie.Zorra » Wed Feb 15, 2012 7:19 pm

They spent 5 days in a small kennel together while in a shelter, so they should be fine. Also what all will I be needing to have for them as far as harness or collars? food? I don't have crates. I didn't know if that was something you need.

Sadie.Zorra

Post by Sadie.Zorra » Thu Feb 16, 2012 7:56 pm

Russell,
All shots and tests will be done tomorrow to get the health certificate. Making sure we are still on for Saturday being that the health certificate is only good for 10 days after it's issued. Hopefully everything is still looking good for Saturday, we are very excited!

russellfletcher

Post by russellfletcher » Thu Feb 16, 2012 9:36 pm

everything depends on the weather, but yes, i am still planning for a go on Saturday morning. I niormally like to be wheels up at 7:30AM. My hangar is at Terrell Municipal Airport. No crate or food is needed, and harnesses i mentioned above.

Russell

russellfletcher

Post by russellfletcher » Fri Feb 17, 2012 10:26 am

Well, i just looked at the weather and for tomorrow and probably Sunday it looks bad. It's showing rain and low ceilings, low enough that i could not get back to my home airport. We might hav to cancel this weekend. My IFR is not current, so I cant go IFR.

Russell

Sadie.Zorra

Post by Sadie.Zorra » Fri Feb 17, 2012 11:48 am

That's fine, your safety comes first! So should we just cancel this weekend? If so I'll put off getting the health certificate till you think it's safe again. I wouldn't want anyone to take any risks when we can wait till it's safe for all.