DESPERATELY TRYING TO GET TO BUFFALO, WY FROM D/FW AREA

Transport requests are moved to this forum when they are marked 'DONE'.
Sadie.Zorra

Re: DESPERATELY TRYING TO GET TO BUFFALO, WY FROM D/FW AREA

Post by Sadie.Zorra » Wed Feb 22, 2012 5:31 pm

Thanks can't even express my gratitude towards you guys. Hopefully this works out this time :D

flyhy
Zip Code: 80403
Foster?: No
Pilot?: Yes
Airport identifier: KBJC
Distance willing to fly one way: 0

Post by flyhy » Wed Feb 22, 2012 5:43 pm

Russell, are you responding to my post? Because I have no idea what is going on with this rescue. When are you going to try to fly it? Can you email me directly with your phone number so I can find out what is happening- [email protected]

Thanks,
Dave

flyhy
Zip Code: 80403
Foster?: No
Pilot?: Yes
Airport identifier: KBJC
Distance willing to fly one way: 0

Post by flyhy » Thu Feb 23, 2012 6:14 am

I scheduled an airplane for noon on Friday. Weather permitting, do you think you can make it to KAPA by then? Friday looks better for me than Sunday. Let me know.
Dave

russellfletcher

Post by russellfletcher » Thu Feb 23, 2012 6:50 am

Dave, after thinking about it I would really prefer to do the whole flight myself. I appreciate your offer though. Sadie, we are on for Friday and the weather looks good.

Russell

russellfletcher

Post by russellfletcher » Thu Feb 23, 2012 8:00 am

Sadie, i have one harness and a short leash with a clip for attaching to the seatbelt in my plane, but we will need another one of each for the transport. I need to have something to buckle them up with.

Russell

Sadie.Zorra

Post by Sadie.Zorra » Thu Feb 23, 2012 8:56 am

Hey Russell,
By short are you meaning a regular type strap leash? Going out today and I will get both harnesses and leashes just in case yours don't fit. The girls are bigger than I initially thought, so they will need a bigger harness. With all your doing for me, this is the least I can do.

Dave thanks so much for your offer, after our conversation I know you would of done everything in your power to help my girls. :D

Russell thanks for what your doing for Sadie and Zorra, I will never forget the kindness you have shown us :D

Sandy

russellfletcher

Post by russellfletcher » Thu Feb 23, 2012 2:41 pm

Thanks so much for getting those Sadie! I will meet you at the Terrell airport tomorrow at 7:30 AM CST. Just pull up to the white building by the gate, my hangar is by the gate and i will get you in. I am hoping my flight will be about 6 1/2 hours, with a takeoff at 8 AM. That will put me in Buffalo about 2:30 PM CST.

Russell

Shelter2Rescue

Post by Shelter2Rescue » Thu Feb 23, 2012 5:42 pm

Hi Russell,

Any chance you might have room for one more? I have a beagle mix that needs to get to Denver.

Thanks!

Kimberly
[email protected]
817/233-9109

Sadie.Zorra

Post by Sadie.Zorra » Thu Feb 23, 2012 6:14 pm

OK Russell I got two well fitting harnesses, the best I could do on short leashes was 2 4ft regular strap leashes with the clip on one end and the loop on the other. Will that work? Julianne, the receiver, would love to take you to lunch/dinner if you don't have to get right back up in the air.

Sadie.Zorra

Post by Sadie.Zorra » Thu Feb 23, 2012 6:24 pm

Our contact info should you need it: my cell is 817-726-8029, home is 817-710- 5141, oh and my name is Sandy, Sadie is going to be one of you passengers lol. Julianne's is cell 970-420-0184 and home is 307-673-0889