Blind/deaf puppy Springfield Missouri KSGF/Vancouver Canada

Transport requests are moved to this forum when they are marked 'DONE'.
Rae

Blind/deaf puppy Springfield Missouri KSGF/Vancouver Canada

Post by Rae » Wed May 06, 2009 2:41 pm

There is a 12 week old Husky/Akita puppy at Animal Control in the City of Republic(15 minutes away from Springfield/Branson Airport KSGF) that needs to come to Vancouver Canada(YVR). His name is Pinball and he is very special. He was born with no eyes and unable to hear. The people at Animal Control have been taking really good care of him but he needs a family of his own. The training of a dog without sight and hearing is quite specialized and best done as soon as possible, we're losing valuable bonding time. Pinball has a wonderful home waiting for him in Salmon Arm, British Columbia we just have to get him there. I can drive to Vancouver to meet him which is about 6 hours away from Salmon Arm. Pinball is up to date with his shots and will have a Health certificate and is physically able to fly. He would be a very quiet passenger. I am estimating that he would weigh approximately 40-50 pounds including a crate and that would be generous. The sooner the better (within the next week or two would be ideal)I am flexible, but he is safe right now. Thank you in advance Rae

sowens333
Zip Code: 66062
Foster?: No
Pilot?: Yes
Airport identifier: KOJC
Distance willing to fly one way: 0

Re: Blind/deaf puppy Springfield Missouri KSGF/Vancouver Canada

Post by sowens333 » Thu May 07, 2009 10:15 am

I might be able to help with the first leg of the flight, you can email me at [email protected].

flyhy
Zip Code: 80403
Foster?: No
Pilot?: Yes
Airport identifier: KBJC
Distance willing to fly one way: 0

Post by flyhy » Fri May 08, 2009 5:30 pm

I might be able to help with the second leg going northwest depending on airplane availability.

Dave W

Rae

Post by Rae » Fri May 08, 2009 9:13 pm

Looks like we can get Pinball to Kansas on May 11th or maybe the 18th. Can anyone take him from there?

Rae

Post by Rae » Sat May 09, 2009 10:31 am

I guess this could be cancelled. Pinball is still coming to me but I have decided to ship him on a Commercial flight. I appreciate the offers of help I had . Wish us luck!!!!!