Transport 3 Greyhounds - Florida to Cincinnati, OH 45240

Transport requests are moved to this forum when they are marked 'DONE'.
greyhoundcouch

Transport 3 Greyhounds - Florida to Cincinnati, OH 45240

Post by greyhoundcouch » Tue May 12, 2009 1:15 pm

Hello,

There are three greyhounds on the Naples, FL track needing to be moved by the end of May. They are coming to Cincinnati, Ohio for adoption. I am working on getting them transported to Knoxville, although it can be most any city. If there is a pilot in FL, Knoxville, or Atlanta that can help, it would be wonderful or if my favorite pilot, Duncan, can transport them from Knoxville to Cincinnati, that would work. There are two females and one male. The male is small - only 68 pounds. Last year, three lucky greys were transported Cincinnati from Knoxville because of the Pilots N Paws program. Thank you for helping those greys! I adopted Melody, the most senior one, and she is doing fantastic at age 11. Two were seniors from a breeding farm.
Suzanne
Joey's Greyhound Friends of Ohio
http://www.greyhoundfriendsohio.org
(513) 478-1870 - cell

[map:34101-45201]5999[/map]
Attachments
MelodyLynnCute.jpg
Melody - A Happy Girl
MelodyLynnCute.jpg (72.89 KiB) Viewed 294 times

greytexplorer

Re: Transport 3 Greyhounds - Florida to Cincinnati, OH 45240

Post by greytexplorer » Sat May 16, 2009 5:45 pm

bumping for my most favorite breed.........

greyhoundcouch

Post by greyhoundcouch » Sun May 17, 2009 9:44 pm

Excellent news! Janine and Mike of Sarasota, FL are bringing all three greyhounds to Cincinnati on May 22nd. There will be two females and one male making this Freedom Flight. All three greyhounds are small so they can take all 3. Another pilot called me from FL and offered help too. I can't say enough how great this board is. It is nice to know there are so many caring people out there wanting to help dogs find forever homes. :D
Suzanne
www.greyhoundfriendsohio.org

greyhoundcouch

Post by greyhoundcouch » Fri May 22, 2009 10:18 pm

DONE!!! Three greyhounds - Archie, Founder, and Jobi - left the Naples track this a.m. Janine and Mike flew them from Sarasota to Cincinnati - arriving around 5 p.m. today. They said they did very well in the plane and slept most of the way. We are very grateful to the pilots for bringing them to us. Thank you! :D

Suzanne
Attachments
JobiComingOutbest1.JPG
JobiComingOutbest1.JPG (187.69 KiB) Viewed 184 times