Please Save Potter Pooh

Transport requests are moved to this forum when they are marked 'DONE'.
Katiesplace

Re: Please Save Potter Pooh

Post by Katiesplace » Fri Jul 27, 2012 11:29 am

Carole Sexton - we'll pass this on to Zach ... Thank you

Purpleskies2012

Post by Purpleskies2012 » Fri Jul 27, 2012 11:34 am

http://www.facebook.com/BringingHomePotterPooh?ref=hl# is the new page for Potter Pooh....
Last edited by Purpleskies2012 on Sat Jul 28, 2012 3:16 am, edited 1 time in total.

Katiesplace

Post by Katiesplace » Fri Jul 27, 2012 11:50 am

Debi - PotterPooh is outfitted with a harness, leash and "slip leash" and last report was the two of them are getting along very well. Zack and the flights captain - Brett Fuller - are amazing to do this for this family. Zach promised pictures and since their due to make a landing in 7 minutes - we may have some very soon and an update!!!

admin
Site Admin
Foster?: Yes
Pilot?: No
Distance willing to fly one way: 0

Post by admin » Fri Jul 27, 2012 1:36 pm

excellent Katie, cannot wait to see them......so very thankful to this pilot and all of you who helped Potter Pooh get home to his family.

Debi

Katiesplace

Post by Katiesplace » Fri Jul 27, 2012 8:51 pm

Attached is a picture of the McCarthy Family. Thank you so much to everybody here for helping this to happen. Thank you for all of your offers from helping to fill a leg of the trip, to suggestions on how to dress potter, tips on going commercial and also about contacting the press. We were covered up with phone calls and I'm sure I didn't get every one of them answered, but by golly, we got it done! There was a reporter in Longview that is doing a story and the reporter in San Antonio is also doing a follow-up. Zack has given me permission to post his email for those that inquired about helping with fuel "[email protected]". Attached is a picture that Zach sent me of the happy family and more will be posted on Potter's page https://www.facebook.com/BringingHomePotterPooh If you're down Junction, TX way and need to put up a "pooch" be sure to call me. Y'all are great!

admin
Site Admin

Post by admin » Fri Jul 27, 2012 9:04 pm

[quote="Katiesplace"]Attached is a picture of the McCarthy Family.

The picture did not attach? It might need to be downsized. I am sure we are all looking forward to seeing it! If you cannot get it to upload, if you send it to me at [email protected] I will post it for you. So happy this family is together again.....

Debi

Katiesplace

Post by Katiesplace » Fri Jul 27, 2012 9:21 pm

Thanks Debi - sending now

admin
Site Admin

Post by admin » Fri Jul 27, 2012 10:03 pm

here's the picture of this wonderful family being reunited with Potter Pooh. Smiles from this day forward for all! Thank you to our incredible pilots and volunteers for the generous offers you extended to the McCarthy family.

Debi
Attachments
PotterPooh 012 (1).jpg
McCarthy family and Potter Pooh
PotterPooh 012 (1).jpg (50.25 KiB) Viewed 353 times