Forrest sent me a note, and he has a conflict for the Sioux Falls leg. I'll handle it, but would have to delay the pick up of the pups in Sioux Falls until after Thursday. I can pick them up any time after that, but would prefer to do it Sunday pm. I'm flying a rescue out of eastern Iowa Sunday, and could go over to Sioux Falls get the pups, drop off the earlier rescue in Buffalo, then off to Rochester with the pups (Baron's speed is handy sometimes).
I sent you an email, if this is unworkable for you, let me know, and I can arrange something else.
Don D (P-Baron N2056N)