2 tiny babies need ride from Stanton VA to Alb or Bing. NY

Transport requests are moved to this forum when they are marked 'DONE'.
BrianR
Foster?: No
Pilot?: Yes
Airport identifier: KSYR
Distance willing to fly one way: 0

Re: 2 tiny babies need ride from Stanton VA to Alb or Bing.

Post by BrianR » Mon Oct 01, 2012 11:45 pm

JoeDon wrote:
York is good, I fly in there regularly. Thursday is looking good down here, but I can overnigt them here and meet you on Friday.

Joe
Ok, excellent! I can probably let you know for sure re Thursday vs. Friday in a couple days.

Elizabeth, I'll give you a call later in the week to talk about meeting up.

lizardgirl

Post by lizardgirl » Tue Oct 02, 2012 3:59 am

great!! thank you, i have to let the foster moms know which day as they both work and have to fit it into their schedule, but thursday is good and if its ffriday then they got that covered too!!! yeah!!!! thanks!! 8-)

marblair

Post by marblair » Wed Oct 03, 2012 9:43 am

Just wanted to let everyone know we are headed to Cleveland, TN (HDI) this afternoon. Weather looking good. We would like to have the dogs at the airport tomorrow between 8 and 8:30 am. Liz, if you are in touch with Julia, tell her I will call her this evening when we get to our motel to touch base with her. Thanks.

lizardgirl

Post by lizardgirl » Wed Oct 03, 2012 10:01 am

yeah!!!!!!!!!! spoke with Julia last night, she is picking up the other little dog from its foster and will be expecting your call tonight!! Thank you!!! Have a save flight!!!

Carhonik

Post by Carhonik » Thu Oct 11, 2012 7:49 pm

We are flying from Johnson City (Tri-Cities) to Saratoga Springs NY (5B2) on 10/18, if this helps let me know.
[email protected]