URGENTLY NEEDING RIDE 7 shelter pups Sat /Sun Oct 6 or 7

Transport requests are moved to this forum when they are marked 'DONE'.
robo729

Re: URGENTLY NEEDING RIDE 7 shelter pups Sat /Sun Oct 6 or 7

Post by robo729 » Sat Oct 06, 2012 10:00 am

Yes...and of this moment, the plane is not yet finished...UGH. I left a voicemail on the cell phone. Monday morning weather is good, but it is too late for the pups at that point...correct?

N60046
Foster?: No
Pilot?: Yes
Airport identifier: KPKB
Distance willing to fly one way: 0

Post by N60046 » Sat Oct 06, 2012 11:49 am

Let me know if you still need this transport.

John [email protected]
John
KPKB

Goodmat

Post by Goodmat » Sat Oct 06, 2012 2:01 pm

Good afternoon, just checking to see if these puppies got a ride? We could possibly do this late this afternoon? I would fly out of KLEX and pick them up and carry them to Pittsburgh. Use me as a last resort if you wish, but we are a possibility for you. Either way, good luck

Mistnstone

Post by Mistnstone » Sat Oct 06, 2012 2:18 pm

@Ron My phone isnt alerting me when i have VMs and when I go to check it tells me no new VMs. Its the phone or service I know, but no one knows why so I missed your VM.

Let me check with the parties involved and see if Monday works. Its supposed be a bit brighter, if not i see N60046 and Goodmat might have some help for us.

I wont know for a couple of hours, if everyone can hang in there... I'll post.

Thank you all so much for your time and thoughtfulness. You have no idea how much thing means.

robo729

Post by robo729 » Sat Oct 06, 2012 2:25 pm

Laura: I left another voicemail. Please call me 412-217-7475
Rob

robo729

Post by robo729 » Sat Oct 06, 2012 7:33 pm

I have left many messages through out the day and have not yet had a response. Because the weather was much better than anticipated this afternoon/evening, we wanted to try the flight tonight, but have been unable to contact anyone. Tomorrow morning the weather looks possible, but it will be a last minute decision. Would it be possible to have the dogs at KGAS @ 0930? Please respond before 9 tonight so I can make necessary plans.

Rob
412-217-7475

Mistnstone

Post by Mistnstone » Sat Oct 06, 2012 7:55 pm

I was at a dog event for most of the afternoon and then my Nephew's birthday. I didnt have my phone at that point.

Based on the last message I received here, I assumed it was being pushed to Monday.

Mistnstone

Post by Mistnstone » Mon Oct 08, 2012 7:53 pm

What a wonderful group of people! Thank you so much and it was a pleasure meeting you!

Pups all wormed and snuggly sleeping in their foster homes!