It certainly hasnt improved. The only days the other pilot can go from Niagra to Albany is the 9-13th of November. Thats quite a ways off from now and I wouldnt want to delay you guys anymore, that other pup deserves rescue asap! You guys go ahead and do Nov 3. I will try to get someone else to help, but if not, have a safe flight and thanks for offering to help!