Need NJ to NH 11/4 New mom & 8 pups to rescue

This forum is for transport requests that were posted on the Ride Board and have been completed. Transport requests are moved to this forum when they are marked "DONE".

Re: New mom & 8 pups to rescue

Postby matthewkiener on Sun Oct 28, 2012 1:42 pm

Greetings, right now I’m open on each of the three days, though choosing one sooner than later will help as I won’t be able to keep all three days clear for long. Two questions for now… Will we be shooting for a VFR day? and What time frame would I expect to meet at N40? Probably best to reach me at aerobat73@aol.com, thanks. Best of luck to everyone with the storm! :plane:
matthewkiener

Re: New mom & 8 pups to rescue

Postby deeogee1 on Wed Oct 31, 2012 12:57 pm

Our NJ pilot was hit hard by Sandy. Can anyone fill in for the last leg? My prayers go out to everyone affected by the storm, I have family in N NJ who also are w/out power. The devastation is horrific & I understand if we can't complete transport at this time.

Joanne
deeogee1
PNP Transport Advisor

Re: Need NJ to NH 11/4 New mom & 8 pups to rescue

Postby deeogee1 on Sun Nov 04, 2012 6:54 pm

Tail wags & puppy kisses to Brian & Pete for splitting this transport to get these kids to a rescue foster home where they will stay until age appropriate for adoption. They won't be homeless long once that happens. :D ~~such cuties!!

And all the best for Matt's return of power & normal life. I know he was very busy on the chain(saw) gang with many, many trees down. :cry: I know he much would have preferred to be :plane: ing.

My thanks to our awesome pilots for a job well done!

Joanne
deeogee1
PNP Transport Advisor

Previous

Return to "DONE" Transports Complete