I would be willing to do 2, that is totally fine!
Could we plan on Saturday of next week, that would be November 10th.
I will be flying from Boise to Baker City, OR.
What time would work for you?
This is of course weather pending
**though if the weather is bad, I might be willing to do a quick drive!