Dallas to Denver

Transport requests are moved to this forum when they are marked 'DONE'.
karoline

Re: Dallas to Denver

Post by karoline » Wed Jan 16, 2013 11:26 am

Ken is planning to meet a pilot in Borger, TX (BGD) located about 35 miles NE of Amarillo. Is this a do-able flight for you dtm1955?

Maybe we will be able to have some tandem flights and move a few more dogs in need :)

Karoline

watson14
Foster?: No
Pilot?: No
Distance willing to fly one way: 0

Post by watson14 » Wed Jan 16, 2013 12:09 pm

Karoline,

Dan Miller (DJM1955) and myself (John Watson) were volunteering to take two dogs to Denver on Friday. We were going to meet in Borger, Texas. I cannot fly this weekend.

This flight was not associated with Ken Volk's flight to Elk City. Obviously, this has gotten confused with other plans.

If this can get straightened out then we are still available for a Friday transport. Otherwise, we are standing down. Please let us know if we can help.

John Watson
[email protected]

karoline

Post by karoline » Thu Jan 17, 2013 6:16 am

John,

I believe there are 2 dogs that need transport from Dallas.. Sadie and a pup. Sadie is part of Sue Hendricks Heeler rescue and the Pup is with Susan Barker. I am on an email chain about all of these dogs, including my own, and it looks like that these two need a ride.

I sent an email about it to you this morning. I believe Sadie is 50 pounds or so and the pup around 10.

I can call you to connect you with these two or you can email. Just let me know. Thank you for always being willing to help!

Sincerely,

Karoline
[email protected]

karoline

Post by karoline » Thu Jan 17, 2013 9:56 am

John and Dan,

Sue Hendrick does have Sadie in Dallas already and would like the flight...
Here is her email she sent me:

Sue's email: [email protected]
hi karoline....if this does work out tomorrow....where would they fly out of...i will talk to ed tonight when i get home from work so we can find somone to help get her to the planes.....thank you

Sue Hendrick
New Hope Cattle Dog Rescue, Colorado
Foster Coordinator
(720) 234-1020

Susan Barker has the puppy in need.. her email is [email protected].

I think Ken is now also planning to fly to Borger for the exchange... but agree, we've got a lot of balls in the air and just hoping we can get them all to land correctly :)

Karoline