Gene B - 3/3 Sunday @ noon works. We could do LWB Greenbrier as well, its a touch more in the middle... pending no crazy winds as I hear it gets gusty in that area in the winter.. We can decide Saturday and adjust if needed.
Karon - it'll take me about 1.5hrs, depending what the wind does, to get back to Dayton KMGY.
So... noon @ LWB, load and such, depart 12:30ish, arrive Dayton 2pm eastern for the other Gene to go north.
-----(not flying currently - plane down for maintenance until early March)
Cessna 182RG 757YG, IFR, no ice
Based KMGY, Dayton, OH