7 WEEK OLD BORDER COLLIE/GREAT PYRENEES PUPPIES & MOMMA

Transport requests are moved to this forum when they are marked 'DONE'.
mountainpetrescue
Zip Code: 80482
Foster?: Yes
Pilot?: No
Distance willing to fly one way: 0

Re: 7 WEEK OLD BORDER COLLIE/GREAT PYRENEES PUPPIES & MOMMA

Post by mountainpetrescue » Fri Mar 01, 2013 9:43 am

We have recruited a foster in OKC to get them out of shelter today, care for Momma & puppies & bring them to the airport on Sunday. Are you OKC based pilot? Could the rescue there just loan crates and get them back from you on return or do we need to purchase extra to send with this family?

Also... need details... what time should they be at the airport... and your contact info... and confirmation that weather is still looking good for Sunday flight through to Denver?

Thanks so much for helping us save these precious pups!!

Sybil

mountainpetrescue
Zip Code: 80482
Foster?: Yes
Pilot?: No

Post by mountainpetrescue » Fri Mar 01, 2013 11:14 am

Update... Colorado foster for these puppies is in Clark CO so if we could get them to Kremmling or Steamboat, would be great! Otherwise we will work with Denver & ground transport to Clark.

Zhumphrey

Post by Zhumphrey » Fri Mar 01, 2013 3:02 pm

I am the Oklahoma City based pilot. I am planning on loaning/giving my crates to Dan Bower, the Denver based pilot, to make everything easier. We have enough crates for the puppies and Rusty the Husky, but we need one more intermediate to large crate for mom. Dan will not be able to get the dogs to Kremmling or Steamboat, so a Denver ground transport will be required. Dan flies out of Centennial, so I'll let him share the meeting times/location and give his update on weather. Weather is looking good for my half of the transport.

We will plan to depart OKC at 10:30am central time from Wiley Post airport in OKC. I will update this post again later with address information of the FBO where we can meet. I would like to meet at 9:45 to get the dogs some time in the grass before loading, get them loaded, and sign the paperwork. Speaking of paperwork, I need the address and phone number of both sending and receiving parties, and then I will need a signature from each of the ground volutneers. I will send my copy of the sending party signed paperwork with Dan, he will collect the receiving party signatures, and then fax/email me my copy back for record keeping purposes.

Will update this post again this afternoon.

danfb
Zip Code: 80433
Foster?: No
Pilot?: Yes
Airport identifier: KAPA

Post by danfb » Fri Mar 01, 2013 4:08 pm

Hi Zack and Sybil. I emailed directions to the meeting location to Sybil, the address is 13000 E Control Tower Rd, Englewood, CO 80112. We should be back at that location between 2:00 and 2:30pm MT. I can also text Sybil when we are about to depart the airport in Kansas to help estimate our return time.

Thanks
Dan
cell 303-720-9057
Dan Bower
cell 303-720-9057
email [email protected]

craigp57
Zip Code: 73072
Airport identifier: KOUN

Post by craigp57 » Sun Mar 03, 2013 7:14 pm

Did this all get taken care of???

I have a meeting in Denver Tuesday morning and will be leaving Norman Airport at 6:15am. Landing at Front Range airport on the West side of Denver for the meeting.

I won't time to go through Englewood in the morning but could go through there later in the day about 4-5pm if a foster could help in Denver.

Any chance that we can help?

danfb
Zip Code: 80433
Airport identifier: KAPA

Post by danfb » Sun Mar 03, 2013 8:06 pm

We completed this transport today. Thanks to all who helped out.
Dan Bower
cell 303-720-9057
email [email protected]