Fort Walton Beach FL to Nshville TN

Transport requests are moved to this forum when they are marked 'DONE'.
celica29da

Re: Fort Walton Beach FL to Nshville TN

Post by celica29da » Tue Mar 12, 2013 6:53 pm

Hi - this is Jennifer Hagedorn - I'm helping coordinate the Florida end... let me know what you need from me to get this rolling. I can have all three dogs (if we can them all on!!) in Defuniak Springs or Ft. Walton Beach Saturday morning... If we need crates, I will have those.

Thank you!

samlowe
Foster?: No
Pilot?: Yes
Airport identifier: 2R4
Distance willing to fly one way: 0

Post by samlowe » Tue Mar 12, 2013 7:09 pm

Hi. We have need to have all three pilots to make this work and concurrence they all can take three dogs. Please bring crates with you just in case.
Are you closer to FWB or Defuniak? My plane is in Milton but I can come to Defuniak or Destin, or you can come to Milton.

All of this is tentative until all three pilots confirm times and locations. I am prepared to take 1,2 or all three to Tuscaloosa.
Sam Lowe
Cardinal N2KG

celica29da

Post by celica29da » Tue Mar 12, 2013 7:20 pm

This is Jennifer - Two of the dogs are in Defuniak Springs, the other is in Crestview, so DFS would be very convenient :-)

This would be FABULOUS!!!!!

samlowe
Foster?: No
Pilot?: Yes
Airport identifier: 2R4
Distance willing to fly one way: 0

Post by samlowe » Tue Mar 12, 2013 7:29 pm

Ok. Defuniak it is. Now you need concurrence from the other two pilots that they can take three dogs and we have yet to hear from the Nashville hand-off pilot. I will watch the thread and await confirmation.
Sam Lowe
Cardinal N2KG

celica29da

Post by celica29da » Tue Mar 12, 2013 9:02 pm

Okay - I will wait to hear. Thank you so much!

RRamin

Post by RRamin » Tue Mar 12, 2013 9:39 pm

I can probably fly from Nashville ( JWN ) to St. Louis ( 1H0 ) on Saturday or Sunday
Have to check my schedule tomorrow... Wednesday.
Rick
314 520 00148 cell

celica29da

Post by celica29da » Tue Mar 12, 2013 9:42 pm

Thanks rick for checking in..we will wait to hear what works for the group & keep our fingers/paws crossed.

JenniferAllan

Post by JenniferAllan » Wed Mar 13, 2013 8:09 am

This is Jennifer again - created my own account! If we can get Tanya, Scruffy and Cooper all out this weekend, that will be great. Will be watching here for updates and let me know if there is anything you need from me here on the Florida end.

celica29da

Post by celica29da » Wed Mar 13, 2013 10:20 am

i messaged the user mwmaready14 to see if they can cover tuscaloosa to nashville this week and asked if they can post to see if we can all coordinate. Thanks everyone for your help. It is truly appreciated.

mwmaready14

Post by mwmaready14 » Wed Mar 13, 2013 11:24 am

I can go Saturday from TCL to JWN. I'm not sure if I can fit three crates but a buddy of mine is planning on coming along to handle and take care of the dogs on the flight. Do you know if these dogs will be ok to travel together outside of crates?