Fort Walton Beach FL to Nshville TN

Transport requests are moved to this forum when they are marked 'DONE'.
JenniferAllan

Re: Fort Walton Beach FL to Nshville TN

Post by JenniferAllan » Wed Mar 13, 2013 11:30 am

They probably would be fine. The two females are seniors and not terribly active. Cooper (the male) is pretty energetic, but he's only 10 pounds (and blind). If you have room for one crate it would probably be best to put Scruffy in it (she's the red/brown female, very aptly named!).

samlowe
Foster?: No
Pilot?: Yes
Airport identifier: 2R4
Distance willing to fly one way: 0

Post by samlowe » Wed Mar 13, 2013 12:46 pm

Sounds like this might be coming together pending final confirmation from Rick in Nashville. I would like to pick up the dogs at the Defuniak airport around 9:30. I would plan to arrive TCL between 11:30 and 12CDT. The TCL pilot will have to let me know where to meet him and maybe get a bite to eat. I have to then fly to PXE and pick up another dog to bring to DTS. Looks like I have a fun day... Go ahead and bring crates and we'll use what we need and when I hand the dogs off the TCL pilot may need one. Whatever I don't need I will bring back to you.

Sam
Sam Lowe
Cardinal N2KG

JenniferAllan

Post by JenniferAllan » Wed Mar 13, 2013 12:58 pm

Yee haw!!! Okay, so unless I hear otherwise, I will have 3 dogs + crates at the DFS airport at 9:30 (or earlier? never done this before).

Will it be obvious where we need to meet?

samlowe

Post by samlowe » Wed Mar 13, 2013 1:03 pm

Yes. The airport is right on Highway 90, can't miss it. The FBO is right by the gate. I should be at the gas pump which is also right there.
Sam Lowe
Cardinal N2KG

JenniferAllan

Post by JenniferAllan » Wed Mar 13, 2013 1:08 pm

It may be here somewhere, but I can get your contact information (phone) to give to the woman who will be dropping off the dogs?

celica29da

Post by celica29da » Wed Mar 13, 2013 3:04 pm

I sent a message to Rick (pilot who is checkinghis schedule about nashville to st louis)...just fyi..asked him to post an update.

samlowe

Post by samlowe » Wed Mar 13, 2013 3:08 pm

My cell is 850-803-2542
Sam Lowe
Cardinal N2KG

celica29da

Post by celica29da » Wed Mar 13, 2013 8:23 pm

Jennifer rick the 3rd pilot will be calling you about the dogs...wants to make sure they are ok flying together & would prefer cooper in a crate...he will call u

celica29da

Post by celica29da » Wed Mar 13, 2013 8:27 pm

Jennifer rick the 3rd pilot will be calling you about the dogs...wants to make sure they are ok flying together & would prefer cooper in a crate...he will call u...

celica29da

Post by celica29da » Wed Mar 13, 2013 8:29 pm

Here is a thought. If it is easier to ttransport 2 dogs at a time...would we b able to do scruffy & Tanya this weekend & cooper & earthquake the next? Thoughts