Fort Walton Beach FL to Nshville TN

Transport requests are moved to this forum when they are marked 'DONE'.
samlowe
Foster?: No
Pilot?: Yes
Airport identifier: 2R4
Distance willing to fly one way: 0

Re: Fort Walton Beach FL to Nshville TN

Post by samlowe » Wed Mar 13, 2013 9:30 pm

I could not guarantee my availability next weekend. If the three are ready I can take them, if less that is okay as well. You have a harder time with hand-offs the more animals you have. I can take a lot of crates in my Cardinal but I can't guarantee the next planes and pilots. Every time there is a change there is more coordination involved. We need to nail this down. For my hand off pilots and handler, could be back everything up an hour? Instead of starting in Defuniak at 9:30, I would like to try to leave around 8:30 putting me in Tuscaloosa between 10:30 and 11. I have to be in Cordele, GA at 1430 and forgot about the time change.

Sam
Sam Lowe
Cardinal N2KG

celica29da

Post by celica29da » Wed Mar 13, 2013 10:17 pm

Alright let's get 2 sent this weekend. Since I don't know flight times I will say Jennifer on Florida end will have 2 dogs smaller Pomeranian mix & mix breed larger 30#s @ airport @ 815 Saturday am for Sam to leave around 830...getting to TuscAloosa Arnd 1030 - 11...

pilot 2 sorry don't have your name in front of me..meet Sam @ Tuscaloosa 1030 - 11 to leave by 1130 to Nashville..pilot 2 to meet rick in Nashville around 2?

Rick will leave nashville by 230 - 3 & be in st Louis arnd 5ish?

If all the pilots can share their phone information with everyone if you haven't done so already that would be wonderful. If more or less time is needed, please share with the group since I'm not a pilot & am just estimating times.

This will be the plan for Saturday unless someone speaks up.

My cell phone # 319 540 1747. The dogs will have all their paperwork needed and Stephanie Honn will be in st Louis @ the receiving end. I will get her cell phone number & post it

Pilots if you have any directions on where to meet/airport locations/specific airports flying into that will help us or whether pilots please share.

Thank you so much! It is greatly & humbly appreciated!

celica29da

Post by celica29da » Wed Mar 13, 2013 10:17 pm

Alright let's get 2 sent this weekend. Since I don't know flight times I will say Jennifer on Florida end will have 2 dogs smaller Pomeranian mix & mix breed larger 30#s @ airport @ 815 Saturday am for Sam to leave around 830...getting to TuscAloosa Arnd 1030 - 11...

pilot 2 sorry don't have your name in front of me..meet Sam @ Tuscaloosa 1030 - 11 to leave by 1130 to Nashville..pilot 2 to meet rick in Nashville around 2?

Rick will leave nashville by 230 - 3 & be in st Louis arnd 5ish?

If all the pilots can share their phone information with everyone if you haven't done so already that would be wonderful. If more or less time is needed, please share with the group since I'm not a pilot & am just estimating times.

This will be the plan for Saturday unless someone speaks up.

My cell phone # 319 540 1747. The dogs will have all their paperwork needed and Stephanie Honn will be in st Louis @ the receiving end. I will get her cell phone number & post it

Pilots if you have any directions on where to meet/airport locations/specific airports flying into that will help us or whether pilots please share.

Thank you so much! It is greatly & humbly appreciated!

mwmaready14

Post by mwmaready14 » Thu Mar 14, 2013 10:55 am

Ok I can meet at TCL at 10:30 and plan to be in the air by 11:30. The FBO I am based out of is called Dixie Air. My cell phone is 678 654 5394. I will have to go out of town next weekend so I am sorry to say that I won't be able to do a transport next weekend.

-Michael

celica29da

Post by celica29da » Thu Mar 14, 2013 11:12 am

That is fine. We will get this done this weekend. Rick pilot 3 is concerned about 3 dogs but checking w/him to see if can do carry on for little guy smaller crate for 1 & tether #3...

Thanks for your help

RRamin

Post by RRamin » Thu Mar 14, 2013 12:47 pm

I can take two dogs, one small, from John C Tune to saint Louis on Saturday ( weather permitting )
Let me know what time to be in Nashville and I can give you an ETA in Saint Louis

mwmaready14

Post by mwmaready14 » Thu Mar 14, 2013 1:41 pm

It's about an 1:40-2:00 flight from TCL to JWN. I plan on leaving around 11:00-11:30 (depending on the arrival of the first leg) so I will be in Nashville around 1:00pm.

JenniferAllan

Post by JenniferAllan » Thu Mar 14, 2013 3:01 pm

Pilots 1, 2 and 3... do any of you want a crate for Scruffy? She's about 30 pounds, mature, not too active. If no one wants a crate, I won't send one, just checking!

RRamin

Post by RRamin » Thu Mar 14, 2013 3:05 pm

I will be in JWN ready to go at 13:00 unless something changes. If the crate is not the folding kind it will not fit in my Comanche.

JenniferAllan

Post by JenniferAllan » Thu Mar 14, 2013 3:08 pm

It is collapsible.