4# CHI LA/PS TO LAS OR CHI by 3/22 URGENT

Transport requests are moved to this forum when they are marked 'DONE'.
MaxRide

Re: 4# CHI LA/PS TO LAS OR CHI by 3/22 URGENT

Post by MaxRide » Fri Mar 22, 2013 12:07 pm

That would be GREAT. A pick-up at Hemet will shave an hour off of our flight time because it's closer to San Diego, also because Los Angeles traffic isn't just the on the ground...

We'll make the pickup at 11 AM on Saturday from Hemet and should be in Vegas at 1 PM. We usually fly into Henderson Executive (10 minutes South of the strip) and rent a car. The foster can pick-up at the airport or we can meet up at the strip somewhere...

Looks like it's coming together!

BubbiesBuddies

Post by BubbiesBuddies » Fri Mar 22, 2013 11:48 pm

Wow- cool - trying to get pickups coordinated! It's 10:47 here, not able to get a hold of foster yet -
You guys Rock! I will be up tonite until I get this figured out! Thanks! You have my cell #

BubbiesBuddies

Post by BubbiesBuddies » Sat Mar 23, 2013 9:18 am

Looks like we have the Hemet hookup - my friend Soso will bring her there and meet you at 11 - her number is 760-586-5306 - my friends Cindy and Rick will be picking her up but I haven't hooked up with them yet -
where should Soso meet you? If you have a phone number I can give to Rick and cindy that would be great - here is theres -702-682-7583 -
and let me know if you want a couple tix to the show tonite it's all the way in North Las Vegas -

MaxRide

Post by MaxRide » Sat Mar 23, 2013 1:55 pm

Okay, I'm headed off to the airport now. I already called SoSo and arranged the pickup and will call her one more time before departure to give her a firm (exact) time of arrival.

Looks like we will have the plane at 12 PM, which means departing at roughly 12:30-45 (Have to preflight, fuel, get weather, etc). Arrival in Hemet should be at 1 PM or 1:30 PM. Depart Hemet at 2 PM and arrive in Vegas at roughly 3:30 PM.

There are a few variables that can change our flight times dramatically, but it's looking like this is pretty much what the schedule is going to be.

My phone number is: 619-405-6968, so feel free to give me a call if you have any questions or issues. Cellphones tend to be flaky in the air, so if I don't answer we are probably en-route to somewhere.

BubbiesBuddies

Post by BubbiesBuddies » Sat Mar 23, 2013 3:13 pm

Awesome Nicholas! My friend Cindy will be picking her up, so just call when you get there or she could ride to Henderson if she needs to - Cindy's cell is 702-375-9802
If you want tickets to the Ides show tonite, it's at the Aliante in North LV - I just need your names to put on list! My husband is keyboard player!
Thanks for doing this!

BubbiesBuddies

Post by BubbiesBuddies » Sat Mar 23, 2013 4:56 pm

God Bless you guys! If you need any paperwork done, let me know!
You Rock - Thanks for all you do!

MaxRide

Post by MaxRide » Sat Mar 23, 2013 7:21 pm

Minnie should be wish her new adoptive parents by now. We are at Henderson and are getting ready to return to San Diego.

Great working with you all! We took some photos/video in the plane. I'll try to upload it tonight or tomorrow.

--Nick.

BubbiesBuddies

Post by BubbiesBuddies » Sat Mar 23, 2013 7:36 pm

You are so awesome! So you didn't want to go to the Ides show? Thanks so much for all you do!
Wow! Thanks and safe travels!

BubbiesBuddies

Post by BubbiesBuddies » Sat Mar 23, 2013 9:16 pm

God Bless Pilots N Paws!

MaxRide

Post by MaxRide » Sun Mar 24, 2013 1:06 pm

God morning all,

We made it back to San Diego around 7 PM last night and I cut together some video of the flight here:

[Youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F8OGIqdt ... tube_gdata[/Youtube]

Its a bummer that we weren't able to stay in Vegas overnight and see that show, but the plane had to be back in San Diego early this morning so we figured a quick turn around was our best bet.

Anyways, it was great working with everyone to get this done!