Looks like the other dog needing to be moved does not need to leave the LA area until the end of the month now, so we have a bit more time to figure out the best place for him to go - for those of you that responded on this thread, if you don't mind, we will keep your names/locations 'on file' in case we need your help - there's sure to be more moves we need to do in the future!
"Jet" (the dog listed here) should be all set to fly to San Jose (with Ron) on Monday Apr 15th, providing weather is good.
A very big thank you to Ron Millman and his son for flying Jet to San Jose yesterday, April 23rd 2013! Despite delays in setting up the date of travel because of weather difficulties, we finally pulled it off, and we are exceedingly grateful to all involved! THANK YOU! http://youtu.be/WZxZGfqqu_c
Registered users: Exabot [Bot], Google [Bot], Yahoo [Bot]
The views and comments entered in these forums are personal and are
not those of Pilots N Paws. Rescue flights are the responsibility of
the sending and receiving parties and pilots. Pilots N Paws is only an
electronic meeting place for those seeking to make arrangements for
rescue flights. Pilots N Paws does not arrange for rescue flights,
coordinate transports and/or rescue animals. Pilots volunteer their
time and aircraft to the sending and receiving parties, not to Pilots
N Paws. Pilots N Paws is not responsible or liable for the conduct of
any pilots or flights. Compliance with applicable law and the conduct
of flights are the responsibility and liability of the sending and
receiving parties and pilots.