Transport from Henderson, NC to GSO, NC

Transport requests are moved to this forum when they are marked 'DONE'.
Findinggreathomes

Transport from Henderson, NC to GSO, NC

Post by Findinggreathomes » Fri Jun 07, 2013 10:01 am

Number of animals being transported: 1
Breeds, weight, age: Male Toy Poodle, 9 months old, 6 lbs
Health Condition: Excellent
Heart worm Status: Negative
Vaccinations: UTD
Health Certificate: N/A
Spay/Neutered: No but will be upon arrival to our rescue
Special needs: N/A
Name of Sending Rescue/Parties Vance County Animal Shelter, Gail Mgr - 919-939-7274, 252-492-3136
Name of Receiving Rescue/Parties: Robin Manley, Finding Great Homes Rescue, 336-414-1373, [email protected]
Contact information (publicly viewable on forum):
Are you a 501c3:
Additional Info/situation: This dog belonged to Gail, Shelter Manager. She asked us to take it into rescue when she became disabled and unable to work due to a disc injury. Gail's a great shelter manager and has helped to save many, many dogs over the years. We consider it an honor to help one of her personal dogs by taking it into rescue and getting it what it needs at the vet, then finding it a great home. Please help us to fly this dog to Greensboro, NC>
Last edited by Findinggreathomes on Sat Jun 08, 2013 6:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

bluelinekelsey

Re: Transport from Henderson, NC to GSO, NC

Post by bluelinekelsey » Fri Jun 07, 2013 12:49 pm

I am located at RDU but can hop up to Henderson to pick him up and fly him to Greensboro. What day were you looking at? Feel free to give me a call or text at 919-398-2135.

Kelsey

Findinggreathomes

Post by Findinggreathomes » Fri Jun 07, 2013 4:15 pm

Sammy.jpg
Kelsey
Thank you for agreeing to fly to Henderson to pick up Sammy, a male, 6 lb Toy Poodle. Gail will meet you at the Henderson airport tomorrow at 1 pm per your request and she will have a crate with her. Her number is 919-939-7274. I will meet you at Landmark aviation at GSO. Just be sure to call me at 336-414-1373 or text me with your arrival time to gso. Thanks again, Robin Manley Finding Great Homes Rescue.

Findinggreathomes

Post by Findinggreathomes » Sat Jun 08, 2013 6:31 pm

Thank you for delivering Sammie to Greensboro. Welcome to Pilots and Paws! I am glad that Sammie got to be your first rescue transport for Pilots and Paws.
Pilotsandpaws1sttimerssm.jpg