Flat Coat Retreiver to rescue

This forum is for transport requests that were posted on the Ride Board and have been completed. Transport requests are moved to this forum when they are marked "DONE".

Flat Coat Retreiver to rescue

Postby GetMeTherePlease on Tue Jun 18, 2013 9:04 am

Number of animals being transported: 1
Breeds, weight, age: Flat Coat Retriever/6olbs/1yr
Health Condition: Great
Heart worm Status: Neg
Vaccinations: UTD
Health Certificate: YES
Spay/Neutered: YES
Special needs: NONE
Name of Sending Rescue/Parties Arlington Animal Shelter
Name of Receiving Rescue/Parties: Greater Dayton Lab Rescue - http://www.gdlrr.org
Contact information (publicly viewable on forum): info@roadsofhope.org
Are you a 501c3: YES
Additional Info/situation: Eli was pulled from a high kill shelter in Texas he has been sitting in boarding for almost a month in Texas and than Kansas. He had a ride all the way to rescue, but the plans of the driver has changed.

If you can assist with Eli getting to rescue please contact me at info@roadsofhope.org

Cheryl
http://www.roadsofhope.org
512-803-2069
Last edited by GetMeTherePlease on Fri Jun 21, 2013 7:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Cheryl
info@roadsofhope.org

"Do Not Wish TO Be Anything But What You Are..............BUT Be That Perfectly"
GetMeTherePlease

Re: Flat Coat Retreiver to rescue

Postby wbharms on Tue Jun 18, 2013 3:51 pm

I could probably help this weekend. I am based in St. Louis, so I could pick the dog up on Sedalia, MO (KDMO) and get it to Effingham, IL (1H0). That would leave a roughly 210 mile leg from Salina to Sedalia and around the same from Effingham to Dayton.

Bill
Cherokee 180
KSUS
wbharms

Re: Flat Coat Retreiver to rescue

Postby GetMeTherePlease on Tue Jun 18, 2013 6:16 pm

wbharms wrote:I could probably help this weekend. I am based in St. Louis, so I could pick the dog up on Sedalia, MO (KDMO) and get it to Effingham, IL (1H0). That would leave a roughly 210 mile leg from Salina to Sedalia and around the same from Effingham to Dayton.

Bill

Thank you Bill

Will hope for more offers ;0) paws crossed

cheryl
roadsofhope.org

Hi Bill

I was able to establish a ground transport from KS to OH. Thank you so much for offering to assist this pup.

Cheryl
Roads of Hope
Cheryl
info@roadsofhope.org

"Do Not Wish TO Be Anything But What You Are..............BUT Be That Perfectly"
GetMeTherePlease

Return to "DONE" Transports Complete