Number of animals being transported: 4
Breeds, weight, age: 1 year old b&w hound female 40lbs, 1 year old black lab 65 lbs, 3 month old brown/white hound mix 10 lbs, 8 week old female pit bull mix 8 lbs
Health Condition: good
Heart worm Status: unknown
Vaccinations: UTD age appropriate
Health Certificate: yes
Spay/Neutered: 2 adults yes, puppies no due to ages
Name of Sending Rescue/Parties: Taylor County Animal Shelter/ELLIOT Rescue
Name of Receiving Rescue/Parties: Redemption Road Rescue
Contact information (publicly viewable on forum): Christina Perry 270-789-9391; Joyce Burke 978-766-1464
Are you a 501c3: pending
Additional Info/situation: These dogs came from a kill shelter to avoid a euth date of 8/9. We really appreciate the transport. Thank you!
- I am small enough to fit in your carry-on
- T498.jpg (10.83 KiB) Viewed 246 times
- Is there room in that carry-on for me?
- I have been at the shelter for a long time & boy am I ready to fly!
- T494.jpg (10.41 KiB) Viewed 251 times
- I am laid back & promise I will be an excellent passenger
- T344.jpg (8.98 KiB) Viewed 251 times
Last edited by chrisperry2211
on Sat Aug 24, 2013 10:53 pm, edited 5 times in total.