Still Need 1 pilot KGWW-KPOU split into legs 9/6 or later

This forum is for transport requests that were posted on the Ride Board and have been completed. Transport requests are moved to this forum when they are marked "DONE".

Still Need 1 pilot KGWW-KPOU split into legs 9/6 or later

Postby ria221 on Sat Aug 24, 2013 9:31 am

Number of animals being transported: 2
Breeds, weight, age: 2 lab mix female pups, 6 months old one is 40 lbs. and the other is 35 lbs.
Health Condition: good
Heart worm Status: negative
Vaccinations: yes
Health Certificate: yes
Spay/Neutered: yes
Special needs:
Name of Sending Rescue/Parties 2 shep mixes - Silvia Kim, Bladen Pets
Name of Receiving Rescue/Parties: Animal Rescue Foundation
Contact information (publicly viewable on forum): Ann Jordan, 845-831-4638 OR marush43@yahoo.com
Are you a 501c3: yes
Additional Info/situation: I had two pilots for the past weekend but the weather didn't cooperate. Beginning Friday, 9/6, I have a pilot able to fly from KGWW to KFDK any day. I need a pilot to fly from KFDK to KSWF or KPOU. This shelter euthanizing many pups/dogs every week and these two need to get out of there as soon as possible. Please email me at marush43@yahoo.com THANKS!!!

Image Image
Last edited by ria221 on Sat Sep 07, 2013 9:19 pm, edited 5 times in total.
ria221
 
Posts: 398
Joined: Wed Aug 12, 2009 8:21 pm
Location: Beacon, NY
Last Visit: Sun Jun 29, 2014 4:02 pm

Re: 3 dogs - KRCZ to KPOU after 8/27 will split into legs

Postby TIROS on Thu Aug 29, 2013 3:40 pm

Ann,

Had lunch with Pat and Michele. Michele can not do the flight.

Pat and I and Gary need to get on the phone together to agree on what leg and what day. Weather Permitting.

What day are you planning???

Pat has to go to Trenton tomorrow so that is out.

John
N736UP
TIROS
 
Posts: 67
Joined: Thu Oct 27, 2011 3:04 pm
Location: Westminster, MD 21157
Last Visit: Wed Jul 09, 2014 9:55 am

Re: 3 dogs - KRCZ to KPOU after 8/27 will split into legs

Postby ria221 on Thu Aug 29, 2013 9:06 pm

whatever day works for all of you is ok. I just need some notice. Winston, the husky, is no longer on the flight. If I could get the dogs by Saturday at 1 p.m. that would be terrific. How does Elizabethtown NC look instead of Rockingham NC?? Weather isn't copperating this weekend at all.
ria221
 
Posts: 398
Joined: Wed Aug 12, 2009 8:21 pm
Location: Beacon, NY
Last Visit: Sun Jun 29, 2014 4:02 pm

Re: UPD: 2 pups - KGWW to KPOU will split into legs

Postby GaryS on Mon Sep 02, 2013 11:23 am

Ann - I could help out with a last leg from my base at Tipton/Ft. Meade, MD or other nearby airport (KFDK- Frederick, KESN-Easton, KCGE-Cambridge for example) to POU. This week is a little
crowded with Wed, Fri and Sat already being booked with other activities. Happy to help any other day.
Gary S.
C172 Tipton/Ft. Meade, MD (KFME)
Daylight VFR Only
GaryS
 
Posts: 347
Joined: Fri Aug 28, 2009 12:52 pm
Location: Columbia, MD
Last Visit: Wed Jul 23, 2014 1:26 pm

Re: Still Need 1 pilot KGWW-KPOU split into legs 9/6 or late

Postby lumatech on Tue Sep 03, 2013 10:36 pm

I will be flying from Newport News area to HPN (near POU) on Saturday 9/7. If the first leg pilot can drop off the dogs at Newport News, I can take them rest of the way.
Bonanza V35 - Based at HPN
IFR, no FIKI
lumatech
 
Posts: 67
Joined: Sun May 13, 2012 4:39 pm
Last Visit: Tue Jun 17, 2014 10:29 pm

Re: Still Need 1 pilot KGWW-KPOU split into legs 9/6 or late

Postby BrianR on Wed Sep 04, 2013 4:16 am

Haven't checked the board in a while. I could probably do FDK to destination Sept. 7, 8 or possibly Monday the 9th, pending decent weather.
BrianR
 
Posts: 129
Joined: Tue Jul 10, 2012 10:07 am
Location: KSYR Syracuse, NY; KBGM Binghamton, NY
Last Visit: Sat Jul 19, 2014 5:33 pm

Re: Still Need 1 pilot KGWW-KPOU split into legs 9/6 or late

Postby ria221 on Wed Sep 04, 2013 8:08 am

Will need to get them out as soon as possible with the first date of this Friday, Sept. 6. Thanks Gary for offering but I don't think they can wait until Sunday or next week. This is a very high kill shelter and they've already been postponed a whole week due to weather conditions along the route. BUT I do appreciate your offer. First leg pilot lives in MD and probably wants to end at his home base. I have an offer from a pilot to fly the 2nd leg but it's questionable if he can fit both dogs securely in his plane. He has a small plane. If he still wants to try, then I'll go with him BUT if not and with this in mind and trying to make life easier for all pilots concerned, I think it's best if I go with Brian R for the 2nd leg. Thanks to all who offered to help and let's hope the weather doesn't mess with this mission AGAIN before they get here. Brian, email me at marush43@yahoo.com with your tail # and phone number. THANK YOU!!!
ria221
 
Posts: 398
Joined: Wed Aug 12, 2009 8:21 pm
Location: Beacon, NY
Last Visit: Sun Jun 29, 2014 4:02 pm


Return to "DONE" Transports Complete

Who is online

Registered users: Baidu [Spider], CommonCrawl [Bot], Exabot [Bot], Google [Bot], Yahoo [Bot]