DONE! Booked Sat/Nov.15th BCX from FL Keys to Eustis, FL

Transport requests are moved to this forum when they are marked 'DONE'.
PET4TOGRA4

DONE! Booked Sat/Nov.15th BCX from FL Keys to Eustis, FL

Post by PET4TOGRA4 » Sat Nov 08, 2008 7:17 am

Hi everyone, I'm new to this board and am hoping I'm following the correct protocol. I love the service you all are providing to help these precious fur-kids get to their forever homes and I thank you for caring. I am a director with a rescue group in Key Largo http://www.marrvelouspetrescues.org and have been fostering for 6 weeks, a very sweet dog, Delaney, who is being adopted by a lovely lady in Eustis, FL. I live in Tavernier - approx. half-way between Marathon & Homestead/Miami, and could drive her to any of the airports within this area. Delaney is a female, Border Collie X, recently spayed, about 2.5 yrs old - shy at first, but very sweet and loving and travels well in a car. She weighs approx. 35 lbs and is good in a crate, which would be provided if that is preferred. She of course has never been in or near an airplane but I believe she would be fine. She has no known medical conditions, is up to date all her shots, rabies, heartworm, flea&tick preventive and will have a Veterinarian health certificate and microchip within a few days. I'm not sure I can get that before Monday as it's already Saturday morning and our local vets may not be available. We are seeking a way to get Delaney to her new Central Florida forever home. As an option, my parents live in Melboure, FL and could perhaps be a drop-off point, then we could arrange ground transport from there to her final desination. Please let me know if this is anything that you could assist us with and I'll be happy to provide any more information you need. Thank you kindly, ~Jill Hayes~ [email protected]
Last edited by PET4TOGRA4 on Fri Nov 21, 2008 2:34 pm, edited 2 times in total.

skyking
Zip Code: 33043
Foster?: Yes
Pilot?: Yes
Airport identifier: KMTH
Distance willing to fly one way: 0

Re: 1 Border Collie X from FL Keys to Eustis, FL

Post by skyking » Sat Nov 08, 2008 8:30 pm

Ms. Hayes,

I would be happy to transport this little girl for you. I fly out of Marathon and can be available just about any time (weather permitting). A crate would be needed as well as the vet health certificate. You can contact me at [email protected] to arrange the departure date and time.

Jeff Bennett

PET4TOGRA4

Booked for Sat/Nov. 15th! FL Keys to Eustis, FL

Post by PET4TOGRA4 » Mon Nov 10, 2008 8:38 pm

Thanks so much Jeff. I sent an email directly to you with details. We're all so excited!!!! :D

skyking
Zip Code: 33043
Foster?: Yes
Pilot?: Yes
Airport identifier: KMTH
Distance willing to fly one way: 0

Re: Booked Sat/Nov.15th BCX from FL Keys to Eustis, FL

Post by skyking » Wed Nov 19, 2008 1:01 pm

The trip has been rescheduled for Thursday 11/20 due to winds.

Jeff