Dobe Pup From PHX, AZ to Victoria, BC - On Hold For Now

Transport requests are moved to this forum when they are marked 'DONE'.
Paul

Dobe Pup From PHX, AZ to Victoria, BC - On Hold For Now

Post by Paul » Sun Jul 19, 2009 12:26 pm

I am trying to get a 30 lb. 7 month old doberman male from Phoenix, AZ, to Victoria, BC. I have a possible flight for him to Salt Lake City, UT, area on the 24th of July. Can anyone help with the rest of his trip? Thank you.
Paul

I have to hold off on transport for now as the pup is on medication and does not yet have the vet's approval to travel. I will repost as soon as he can travel. Thank you.
Last edited by Paul on Mon Jul 20, 2009 8:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

BrianE

Re: Dobe Pup From PHX, AZ to Victoria, BC

Post by BrianE » Mon Jul 20, 2009 2:04 pm

Hi Paul,

If you can get the pup to someplace in central Oregon, I can get it to Bellingham or Blaine, WA where it can be picked up for an automobile border crossing. Crossing the border via air is very complicated these days due to Homeland Security requirements. I would be willing to travel as far as Burns, Redmond, Pendleton, Eugene Or. or Pasco, WA for a relay pickup. I live in the Portland, OR area which would also work of course. Good luck

BrianE

Paul

Post by Paul » Mon Jul 20, 2009 4:29 pm

Hello Brian,
I will do my best to get Seth to central OR and let you know when we get that organised. Thank you very much for your kind offer.

Paul

Mrbusybody
Zip Code: 83404
Foster?: Yes
Pilot?: No
Airport identifier: KIDA
Distance willing to fly one way: 0

Post by Mrbusybody » Mon Jul 20, 2009 8:48 pm

Good evening gentlemen,

I could help on July 25th. Friday is a work day for me so if I were to fly Friday I could not leave KIDA until after 5:30 and would need an overnight.

I can come south to northern UT to pickup and fly west to about Ontario, OR. The further north I can meet up the further west I can fly. I try and limit my one way legs (KIDA to drop off) to about 300 miles. This time of year early morning starts are best due to convection bumps.

All of course weather permitting, but the long range forecast is good.

Mrbusybody

Paul

Post by Paul » Mon Jul 20, 2009 8:56 pm

I hate to do this, but I am going to have to put the pup's transport on hold for now. He is on medication and does not yet have the vet's approval to travel. I really appreciate your offers and I will repost as soon as he is free to travel. Thank you again.
Paul