FILLED via Ground Houston, TX - Montrose/Denver, CO Aug 1

This forum is for transport requests that were posted on the Ride Board and have been completed. Transport requests are moved to this forum when they are marked "DONE".

FILLED via Ground Houston, TX - Montrose/Denver, CO Aug 1

Postby GetMeTherePlease on Tue Jul 21, 2009 3:10 pm

Thank you to all the offers I received this big boy made it to rescue via ground. Your offers were greatly appreciated.

Hi All
Mastiff rescue is trying to get a big boy up to them from Houston, TX to Montrose, TX Aug 1

If you can assist please let me know

Cheryl
Roads of Hope
Animal Rescue Transport
GetMeTherePlease@gmail.com
512-803-2069
Last edited by GetMeTherePlease on Sat Aug 01, 2009 1:21 am, edited 2 times in total.
Cheryl
info@roadsofhope.org

"Do Not Wish TO Be Anything But What You Are..............BUT Be That Perfectly"
GetMeTherePlease

Re: Houston, TX - Montrose/Denver, CO Aug 1

Postby skywagonvet on Thu Jul 23, 2009 7:08 pm

I can do the second leg of this, but sorry, not on Aug 1.

First, can I get the dog into the back floor area of my plane? He is surely too large for a crate, so can I lift him or walk him up a ramp (which I can bring)? What is his weight? What is his temperment?

Second, if someone can get him to Lubbock, Amarillo, Albuquerque or Santa Fe (as suggestions) I can go from there to Montrose, CO. I'm available on July 24, 27, 28, or 29. Also Aug 9 or later.
Jim
Grand Junction, Colorado
Cessna 180
skywagonvet

Re: Houston, TX - Montrose/Denver, CO Aug 1

Postby GetMeTherePlease on Sat Aug 01, 2009 1:19 am

skywagonvet wrote:I can do the second leg of this, but sorry, not on Aug 1.

First, can I get the dog into the back floor area of my plane? He is surely too large for a crate, so can I lift him or walk him up a ramp (which I can bring)? What is his weight? What is his temperment?

Second, if someone can get him to Lubbock, Amarillo, Albuquerque or Santa Fe (as suggestions) I can go from there to Montrose, CO. I'm available on July 24, 27, 28, or 29. Also Aug 9 or later.

If I'm not mistaken we spoke via email offline. If I am wrong I apologize for not getting back to you sooner. This pup was able to get to rescue via ground transport. Thank you so much for the offer of assistance.
Cheryl
info@roadsofhope.org

"Do Not Wish TO Be Anything But What You Are..............BUT Be That Perfectly"
GetMeTherePlease

Return to "DONE" Transports Complete