Please help US HELP Harper! National Mill Dog Rescue pending

Transport requests are moved to this forum when they are marked 'DONE'.
Hope 4 Harper

Please help US HELP Harper! National Mill Dog Rescue pending

Post by Hope 4 Harper » Thu Feb 06, 2014 11:47 pm

Number of animals being transported:1
Breeds, weight, age: Papillion age 4.2yrs, weight approx. 15lbs.
Health Condition: to be examined by vet prior to finalizing adoption.
Heart worm Status: U/k
Vaccinations: will be UT prior to leaving rescue facility.
Health Certificate: will be issued by National Mill Dog Rescue.
Spay/Neutered: Yes Spayed
Special needs: none that we are aware of.
Name of Sending Rescue/Parties National Mill Dog Rescue out of Peyton, Colorado U.S.
Name of Receiving Rescue/Parties: Vicki & John Dawson
Contact information (publicly viewable on forum):
Are you a 501c3:
Additional Info/situation: Please HELP Us, HELP "Harper". We are looking for transporting a small mill dog rescue from Colorado to Buffalo Airport. We are just waiting finalizing the adoption process and to provide transport details. We are currently very limited on funds due to a recent job loss die to corporate downsizing. We have lots of love and time to devote to this sweet little soul. Won't you please help us make our wish to adopt Harper a reality? Thank you so much for taking the time to read our post and God Bless!!

8324T
Foster?: No
Pilot?: Yes
Airport identifier: KSUS
Distance willing to fly one way: 250

Re: Please help US HELP Harper! National Mill Dog Rescue pen

Post by 8324T » Fri Feb 07, 2014 9:48 am

If he/she comes through St. Louis, I could get to Indianapolis area, timing and weather permitting.

Mike
N8324T
Mike McGrath - IFR
Piper Saratoga - N8324T
Spirit of St. Louis (KSUS)

Hope 4 Harper

Post by Hope 4 Harper » Fri Feb 07, 2014 10:50 pm

Hi Mike :)

Thank you so much for your offer of assistance. I am VERY new to this and am hoping we can make this adoption happen. I am needing a flight from Colorado to St. Louis and you may be able to help from there? Wow that would be wonderful. We would need to get Harper to Buffalo Airport. Hoping there are other pilots out there who will help us help Harper and bring him home to us where he will become a VERY MUCH cherished and much loved family member. Any assistance anyone can offer will be MUCH appreciated.

Thank you and God Bless!

sowens333
Zip Code: 66062
Airport identifier: KOJC
Distance willing to fly one way: 0

Post by sowens333 » Sat Feb 08, 2014 1:04 am

Hello I am flying another Pilots N Paws flight from Kansas City to the Denver area on this Monday (weather permitting). We would be landing at the Rocky Mountain Metro airport and the Denver Centennial airport, to drop off dogs. If you could meet us at one of those airports, we could fly your dog back to Kansas City.

Mike would you be willing to do the Kansas City to St. Louis portion? Instead of St. Louis to Indy?

Sarah
[email protected]

Hope 4 Harper

Post by Hope 4 Harper » Sat Feb 08, 2014 1:30 am

Thank you SO much for the prompt reply to my plea for assistance!! I am waiting world from Jenny Whitt as to when Harper will be ready to fly. She still requires her vet consult and spay prior to flight so I think we would be looking at maybe another week or so...i am so anxious to get her home to us but I know they require this to be done prior to leaving their facility.

Thank you so much for the offer and I will continue to update as to when Harper is cleared and can officially leave for her new home in Niagara Falls.

Thanks for trying to help us Help Harper and hopefully we can make this happen.

Warm regards and God Bless

Vicki & Harper

sowens333

Post by sowens333 » Mon Feb 10, 2014 4:47 am

Due to some bad weather my flight has been postponed from Monday until Tuesday. Your dog is still welcome to ride with us.
Sarah
[email protected]

8324T
Airport identifier: KSUS
Distance willing to fly one way: 250

Post by 8324T » Mon Feb 10, 2014 9:43 am

Yes, absolutely, just let me know if/when this comes together and I can meet Sarah or pick up in KC when ready and bring to St. Louis.

Mike
N8324T
Mike McGrath - IFR
Piper Saratoga - N8324T
Spirit of St. Louis (KSUS)

Hope 4 Harper

Post by Hope 4 Harper » Mon Feb 10, 2014 11:19 am

THANK YOU BOTH so much. We are working feverishly to get this coordinated so when we get word I will have a plan in order. I have another rescue organizer working with me now so hopefully we can get this done for Harper and for US.

I will be in touch and post when I have more info.
In the meantime if there are any other able to assist please consider helping us help Harper...

Thank you and God Bless!!

sowens333

Post by sowens333 » Mon Feb 10, 2014 1:04 pm

Just to clarify...my offer is only good for TOMORROW. We should probably switch this conversation from forum board to email if there is a chance of making this work. I will be arriving in the Denver JeffCo (BJC) airport around 9:30-10:00 mountain time to drop of 3 other Pilots N Paws dogs. Then I have to make a quick stop in Centennial (APA), so I could pick up at either of those airports.

I would be flying back into the Johnson County Executive Airport (OJC), in Kansas City. I'm estimating that I'd be back around 2:30-3:00 Central time.

Sarah
913-271-4802
[email protected]

Hope 4 Harper

Post by Hope 4 Harper » Mon Feb 10, 2014 1:59 pm

I know for certain that tomorrow will not work for NMDR or Harper as she is still awaiting her vetting which could take another week or two...thank you so much thou for your kind offer of assistance and if you know of any other pilots that might be able to assist us please put the word out there. I am so hopeful we can get this to happen...

God Bless

Vicki Lea-Dawson & Harper
Niagara Falls