2 Rabbits need Ride from Fresno to Sacramento on Sat or Sun

Transport requests are moved to this forum when they are marked 'DONE'.
lillylangtree

2 Rabbits need Ride from Fresno to Sacramento on Sat or Sun

Post by lillylangtree » Sun Feb 09, 2014 2:54 pm

8-) Harrison and Tobias are 2 beautiful rabbits who needs to find forever homes. They are both at the Orange County Animal Shelter and don't have much time. Both of their review dates are on February 10, so we found 2 spaces for them in a rescue called "Leaps and Bounds Rabbit Rescue" in Roseland, CA, but we need a ride for them both to get from Fresno Airport to Sacramento, CA Airport. Does any one have a little extra space for these two sweet rabbits on their plane? Thank you sooo much. The transporter will be driving both bunnies up to Fresno and can only do this On Saturday and Sunday as she works. So please, anyone flying there on either of those 2 days, we would appreciate it so much if you can help us.

Number of animals being transported: 2
Breeds, weight, age: 2 Rabbits 5 lbs
Health Condition: good
Heart worm Status: n/a
Vaccinations: n/a
Health Certificate: n/a
Spay/Neutered: no
Special needs: no
Name of Sending Rescue/Parties The Marina Sanctuary, Thousand Oaks, CA
Name of Receiving Rescue/Parties: Nola Williams 1917 Douglas Blvd, Roseville, CA 95661

Contact information (publicly viewable on forum):
Are you a 501c3: yes
Additional Info/situation: Harrison was rescued from Orange County Animal Shelter because he would have been PTS if not, The Marina Sanctuary has no extra fosters but Leaps and Bounds Rescue has a place for Harrison Bunny.
Attachments
6Z.jpg
This is Harrison
1898131_10153780856885223_713930534_n.jpg
This is Tobias <3
Last edited by lillylangtree on Sun Feb 09, 2014 6:54 pm, edited 7 times in total.

Ladyflier
Zip Code: 94571
Foster?: Yes
Pilot?: Yes
Airport identifier: O88
Distance willing to fly one way: 100

Re: Rabbit Rescued from OC Animal Shelter to Rescue In Rosel

Post by Ladyflier » Sun Feb 09, 2014 3:35 pm

There is a good possibility I will be going to Harris Ranch (along I 5) to pick up a dog on Tues or Wed. I could bring the rabbit. Look at the other posts, someone is taking a dog from Socal to Fresno. Connect with them and maybe they can take both of them to Fresno. That may be an option for me too.
Sue Clark
Rio Vista, Ca.
[email protected]
Pilot transporter/Rescue coordinator
925 997-4778 txt ok

lillylangtree

Re: 2 Rabbits need Ride from Fresno to Sacramento on Sat or

Post by lillylangtree » Sun Feb 09, 2014 4:28 pm

Hi Sue, thank you! This is Janet, the one with Eirwen that you helped us with. I will pass this on to the right person.

lillylangtree

Re: Rabbit Rescued from OC Animal Shelter to Rescue In Rosel

Post by lillylangtree » Sun Feb 09, 2014 6:55 pm

Ladyflier wrote:There is a good possibility I will be going to Harris Ranch (along I 5) to pick up a dog on Tues or Wed. I could bring the rabbit. Look at the other posts, someone is taking a dog from Socal to Fresno. Connect with them and maybe they can take both of them to Fresno. That may be an option for me too.
Sue, there will be 3 and it looks like a volunteer will be transporting to Roseville. Thanks!

Ladyflier
Zip Code: 94571
Foster?: Yes
Pilot?: Yes
Airport identifier: O88
Distance willing to fly one way: 100

Post by Ladyflier » Sun Feb 09, 2014 11:00 pm

OK 3, are you saying you now have transport to Sacramento? Wed a pilot named Justin is flying from Mojave to the Bay Area.
Sue Clark
Rio Vista, Ca.
[email protected]
Pilot transporter/Rescue coordinator
925 997-4778 txt ok

lillylangtree

Post by lillylangtree » Mon Feb 10, 2014 12:00 am

Thanks so much, but we 2 volunteers are going to drive the 3 bunnies all the way from Orange County to Roseville. So all turned out good. Thanks again!