SENIOR DIABETIC BICHON GARLAND TX TO SAN ANGELO TX

Transport requests are moved to this forum when they are marked 'DONE'.
janet cryer anderson

Re: SENIOR DIABETIC BICHON GARLAND TX TO SAN ANGELO TX

Post by janet cryer anderson » Sat Mar 01, 2014 11:46 pm

Both dogs are mine but the pugs not coming till the 8th weather permitting and will be going to foster in houston :) the Bichon is coming to me shes being released from the vet monday she was to be spayed friday and they discovered after they put her under she had already been spayed (this was discovered before they opened her up thank God ) but she got dental done and her eyes cleaned and ears while she was asleep LOL so will see ya wed in Ballinger texas James but will talk with you again on the phone before then ~janet

DeerHunter124

Post by DeerHunter124 » Sun Mar 02, 2014 9:12 am

Ok. Thanks, Janet.

janet cryer anderson

Post by janet cryer anderson » Mon Mar 03, 2014 11:17 am

Morning James ,
How is the weather looking up your way so far we are just getting the cold :) i will call you tomorrow tuesday and see how wed is looking :)

DeerHunter124

Post by DeerHunter124 » Mon Mar 03, 2014 12:03 pm

The weather for both Wednesday and Friday shows mostly cloudy. A bit more windy on Friday. We'll have to look to see how high the clouds are, etc.....both days. As long as I have 3 miles visibility and sufficient cloud height to stay underneath them it should be ok. Low clouds are a show stopper. I'm VFR rated (visual flight rules). IFR pilots can use instruments to fly in clouds (instrument flight rules). I don't have the more sophisticated instruments or the IFR rating. Let's keep an eye on things. Surely one of those two days will work.

angelsvocce
Foster?: No
Pilot?: Yes
Distance willing to fly one way: 0

Post by angelsvocce » Mon Mar 03, 2014 12:17 pm

Just wanted to chime in again. I will be available March 15.

And unless there is icing or excessive winds I can fly in IFR conditions.

Miguel
COMM SEL/MEL IFR
N350MF
2003 Symphony 160
Home-base: Stinson Municipal - KSSF (San Antonio, Tx)
[email protected]
210-827-1887
Miguel
COMM SEL/MEL IFR
N350MF
2003 Symphony 160
[email protected]
210-827-1887

janet cryer anderson

Post by janet cryer anderson » Mon Mar 03, 2014 2:18 pm

James is the weatherford AP Air nav KWEA ?

janet cryer anderson

Post by janet cryer anderson » Mon Mar 03, 2014 2:19 pm

Miguel we are watching the weather and will for sure let ya know if we need ya to hop on board :) I so Appreciate you contacting me about helping with this furkid

janet cryer anderson

Post by janet cryer anderson » Mon Mar 03, 2014 2:22 pm

Miguel i just saw ur out of San Antonio do you know Denise Pride another PNP pilot she flys out of Borne stage and has flown for us alot also :) shes working on getting her instriment rating and showuld be almost done i think .. I am always looking for san antonio pilots :)

DeerHunter124

Post by DeerHunter124 » Mon Mar 03, 2014 5:51 pm

Yes, you have the correct airport locator for Weatherford/Parker County Airport. It's located just on the south side of I-20 within two or three miles of mile marker 412. I wish I could remember the exit number. The service road on the south side of I-20 runs both east and west. The north end of the runway almost touches the service road.....it's that close.....or so it seems when making a landing approach from the north!! :-) Let's talk tomorrow. 254.334-9040 I feel sure either Wednesday or Friday will work. I'll constantly be checking weather/wind forecasts. Thanks!!

angelsvocce
Foster?: No
Pilot?: Yes
Distance willing to fly one way: 0

Post by angelsvocce » Mon Mar 03, 2014 6:17 pm

Stinson Municipal Airport (KSSF) is my home airport. I am not familiar with Denise. I have only flown into Borne Stage once.

Just for future events, my aircraft is limited in access to the baggage area. It is usually not a weight issue, just an access issue. The compartment door is rather small; however, I have transport adult German Shepards (heaviest one was about 80 lbs.) and one time two adult American Bulldogs (approx. 50 lbs. each).

I have also flown in and out of several airports in and around DFW airspace.

I am out of the county about 6 mos. a year. Currently, I am visiting family in the Northeast. That is why I am unavailable until March 15th.

When I am stateside, I am usually available every weekend.

Miguel
COMM SEL/MEL IFR
N350MF
2003 Symphony 160
[email protected]
210-827-1887
Miguel
COMM SEL/MEL IFR
N350MF
2003 Symphony 160
[email protected]
210-827-1887