SENIOR DIABETIC BICHON GARLAND TX TO SAN ANGELO TX

Transport requests are moved to this forum when they are marked 'DONE'.
janet cryer anderson

SENIOR DIABETIC BICHON GARLAND TX TO SAN ANGELO TX

Post by janet cryer anderson » Fri Feb 28, 2014 10:19 am

sugarflightpic.jpg
Number of animals being transported:1
Breeds, weight, age:BICHON/7 POUNDS/ 8+ YRS
Health condition:GOOD
Heartworm status: NEG
Vaccinations:CURRENT
Health certificate:IF NEEDED
Spayed/neutered:YES
Special needs:DIABETIC CONTROLLED
(Contact information publicly viewable on forum): JANET ANDERSON [email protected] 325-763-2252
Name and contact for person in charge of transport: janet anderson 325-763-2252
Name and contact for Sending rescue/parties: Martha Lindsey
Name and contact for Receiving rescue/parties: Janet Anderson 325-763-2252
Are you a 501c3: NO
Date ready for transport: 3/4/14
Additional info/situation: Sugar is a senior bichon who came from the shelter and has been in the vet hospital for over 2 weeks getting her diabetes under control she is now ready to travel her release from the vet is scheduled for monday 3/3/14 we have an awsome forever home waiting on her and once she gets to San Angelo she will then be residing in the Rural community of Wall , Texas .. we need to get Sugar to San Angelo this coming week march 3. 4 or 5 if at all do able .
Attachments
sugarbobnjames.jpg
Last edited by janet cryer anderson on Tue Mar 18, 2014 5:55 pm, edited 3 times in total.

angelsvocce
Foster?: No
Pilot?: Yes
Distance willing to fly one way: 0

Re: SENIOR DIABETIC BICHON GARLAND TX TO SAN ANGELO TX

Post by angelsvocce » Fri Feb 28, 2014 10:44 am

I can do this; however, I will not be available until March 15.

I can pick up @ Mesquite (KHQZ) and drop off @ San Angelo (KSJT); however, I would like to drop off @ Eldorado (27R) due to much cheaper fuel.

Miguel
COMM SEL/MEL IFR
N350MF
2003 Symphony 160
Home-base: Stinson Municipal - KSSF (San Antonio, Tx)
[email protected]
210-827-1887
Last edited by angelsvocce on Fri Feb 28, 2014 12:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Miguel
COMM SEL/MEL IFR
N350MF
2003 Symphony 160
Home-base: Stinson Municipal - KSSF (San Antonio, Tx)
[email protected]
210-827-1887

DeerHunter124

Post by DeerHunter124 » Fri Feb 28, 2014 11:54 am

I can participate. Please understand that I do not like to fly in the DFW airport controlled air space. This would require someone to transport the little dog to Weatherford, Cleburne, or Granbury. Those three airports are just south and southwest of the DFW air space. I can pick the little dog up at any of those three airports and transport to Ballinger, which is about 30 miles from San Angelo. San Angelo also operates in controlled air space during daylight hours, thus my drop-off point in Ballinger. Please let me know if you are interested.....

janet cryer anderson

Post by janet cryer anderson » Fri Feb 28, 2014 2:30 pm

HI deerhunter ,
Yours is a wonderful offer what day are you talking about and what time frame :) my number is 325-763-2252 leave me a message and i will get back asap ~janet

DeerHunter124

Post by DeerHunter124 » Fri Feb 28, 2014 7:47 pm

I'll call you sometime tomorrow. I just finished a PNP flight this afternoon taking that same route. Next Wed or Fri would likely work. I need to first visit with my wife to see what plans she has. Also, today was an extremely day and half the dirt in Lubbock blew south, making our flight a bit tense. I want to make sure winds are more favorable for the next flight. I'll call you tomorrow. Thanks!!
My number is 254.334.9040
James

janet cryer anderson

Post by janet cryer anderson » Fri Feb 28, 2014 11:28 pm

James i got confused as ya responded on my other flight too one from knoxville TN to san angelo LOL but ur gonna be doing the senior bichon and i will get with the foster as the little dog is being released monday from the vet and she said weatheford wouldnt be a problem at all when i talked to her earlier today i know everybody keeps saying the weather ig fixin to be bad this next week again ughhh i am ready for winter to be over with ... I have actually been to the ballinger air strip lol i lived over there for about 8 years so we will talk on the phone tomorrow :) ~janet

DeerHunter124

Post by DeerHunter124 » Sat Mar 01, 2014 6:06 am

Janet, there is another PNP dog that needs to make this same route/flight. Would it be possible to take both dogs on my plane.....satisfying two flight requests? We could coordinate with the other folks. I'll see if I can find that other request and get you the information. Thanks.

James

DeerHunter124

Post by DeerHunter124 » Sat Mar 01, 2014 6:11 am

Janet, I went back and read your posting on both requests. You're way ahead of me. Forgive that last posting. Would you mind coordinating with the other person who is coordinating the 'paralyzed Senior pug Knoxville TN / San Angelo Tx ASAP' flight? We can talk later today and hopefully get two dogs transported on one flight. Thanks again!!

James

janet cryer anderson

Post by janet cryer anderson » Sat Mar 01, 2014 11:14 am

hi james ,
i am the one getting both dogs the pug is coming in next weekend from knoxville im fixing to give you a call :) but if ya have a second dog coming in i have no problem with sugar riding she will be in a small carrier so no problem sharing flights :)

DeerHunter124

Post by DeerHunter124 » Sat Mar 01, 2014 7:19 pm

Janet, is there any way of combining the flight for the Senior diabetic Bichon with the dog coming in from Knoxville next week? I'd like to help as much as possible and I was just thinking that if we could massage the dates, I could take those two dogs from Weatherford to Ballinger on the same flight.......