paralyzed Senior pug Knoxville TN / San Angelo Tx ASAP

Transport requests are moved to this forum when they are marked 'DONE'.
janet cryer anderson

paralyzed Senior pug Knoxville TN / San Angelo Tx ASAP

Post by janet cryer anderson » Fri Feb 28, 2014 2:57 pm

Number of animals being transported:1
Breeds, weight, age:27 pounds / female / 10 yrs old
Health condition:good over all but is paralyzed in back legs
Heartworm status:neg
Vaccinations:current
Health certificate:if needed
Spayed/neutered:yes
Special needs:paralyzed in back legs and incontinent travels in crate easy to transfer
(Contact information publicly viewable on forum): janet anderson [email protected] 325-763-2252
Name and contact for person in charge of transport:janet anderson 325-763-2252
Name and contact for Sending rescue/parties: will pm that info to participating pilots
Name and contact for Receiving rescue/parties:janet anderson 325-763-2252
Are you a 501c3:NO
Date ready for transport: 3/3/14
Additional info/situation:Bree is a 10 year old pug who has recently become paralyzed in rear legs due to disc issues her mom is not able to care for her so we need to get her moved asap this will take at least 4 pilots we have our knoxville pilot lined up need the connecting ones he can fly to northwest Alabama, northeast Mississippi or West Tennessee (Savannah area)? plz help us get Bree to Texas so we can get her a cart and start therapy on her . once i have pilots lined up i will send out an email thread for all to touch base on .
Last edited by janet cryer anderson on Tue Mar 18, 2014 5:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

beckmark
Foster?: Yes
Pilot?: Yes
Distance willing to fly one way: 0

Re: paralyzed Senior pug Knoxville TN / San Angelo Tx ASAP

Post by beckmark » Fri Feb 28, 2014 4:50 pm

I can fly a leg in any direction approximately 150 miles from the New Orleans area.
In other words, I can fly approximately 150 miles from New Orleans in any direction to pick up the pug and fly it back to meet another pilot for another leg.

Mark
N99764

cpsczi
Zip Code: 62220
Foster?: No
Airport identifier: KCPS
Distance willing to fly one way: 80

Post by cpsczi » Fri Feb 28, 2014 5:43 pm

I no longer have access to an airplane, but I can drive approximately 100 mile radius of St. Louis.
Diane

janet cryer anderson

Post by janet cryer anderson » Fri Feb 28, 2014 5:52 pm

Thanks Diane and also beckmark im gathering everybodu up and seeing where we are all heading i have a TN Pilot and one in alabama so its coming together :) will get back with you

DeerHunter124

Post by DeerHunter124 » Fri Feb 28, 2014 7:52 pm

I have an opportunity to fly another dog via PNP from Weatherford to Ballinger one day next week. My plane would accommodate two dogs. We can use a carrier for one of the.....or both. Let me know if you're interested. The other flight, if it works out, will likely take place next Wednesday or Friday. Again, I'd be flying from Weatherford, TX to Ballinger, TX which is only about 30 miles from San Angelo.
Cell number is 254.334.9040
James

janet cryer anderson

Post by janet cryer anderson » Fri Feb 28, 2014 11:18 pm

James i will call you tomorrow i just saw this message from you and you bet we will share a flight hot diggity dog lol i figure ya may not want me calling you at 10:18 pm lol

janet cryer anderson

Post by janet cryer anderson » Sat Mar 01, 2014 11:48 pm

our pug flight is lined up for sat the 8th we have 4 pilots in place and ready to roll YAY thanks to Joe , Jeff, Mark and Julian you guys rock ~Janet

beckmark
Foster?: Yes
Distance willing to fly one way: 0

Post by beckmark » Sun Mar 02, 2014 9:54 am

Crate issues aside, I'll need the approximate rendezvous time at KMBO so that I can then give Julian the approximate rendezvous time at KHDC.

Mark

Telephone: 7729791082

janet cryer anderson

Post by janet cryer anderson » Sun Mar 02, 2014 1:33 pm

lemme check Mark i think Jeff posted a time frame this am or last night in the emails but im gonna make sure :)