Great! I will see how I can get her to Nashville. Is it safe to plan this for next Saturday? Maybe a date so other pilots/drivers can make plans? Thank you!!!!! Oh, the shelter did give her the rabies so she is all legal and waiting to go home. Thank you again.
The early forecast looks good next Saturday. That could change of course. Anywhere near Nashville is fine. My plane is at BNA, but Lebanon, Gallatin, John Tune (Nashville), or even someplace south is fine. And you may be able to find someone to fly out of Tuscaloosa instead of Birmingham (or Bessemer, Pickens Co. etc.)
Thank you Joe! Is there a certain time you would like to leave next Saturday? I did look at the AirNav Flight schedule and I did notice that there are pilots that fly out of Tuscaloosa, AL! I am emailing the pilots to see if they are available next Saturday.
PS yes, it looks like we may have nicer weather. Paws crossed!
The views and comments entered in these forums are personal and are
not those of Pilots N Paws. Rescue flights are the responsibility of
the sending and receiving parties and pilots. Pilots N Paws is only an
electronic meeting place for those seeking to make arrangements for
rescue flights. Pilots N Paws does not arrange for rescue flights,
coordinate transports and/or rescue animals. Pilots volunteer their
time and aircraft to the sending and receiving parties, not to Pilots
N Paws. Pilots N Paws is not responsible or liable for the conduct of
any pilots or flights. Compliance with applicable law and the conduct
of flights are the responsibility and liability of the sending and
receiving parties and pilots.