Ayden desperately needs transport assitance.

Transport requests are moved to this forum when they are marked 'DONE'.
FDR, Inc.

Re: Ayden desperately needs transport assitance.

Post by FDR, Inc. » Sat Apr 12, 2014 9:27 pm

Thanks Mike!! I understand, I truly do, I know how this transport stuff works, all to well unfortunately, but as of yet we are awaiting a reply on the pilot's offer to sort out the airport where the trip would begin, hoping, paws are still crossed :). And I'm certain there will be another, and another we will ask for assistance with as well, don't be sorry, you'll get the next pupper out there in need.

Suzi Kutzman
610-392-4346
Fureverhomes Doberman Rescue, Inc.
[email protected]

vectorair
Zip Code: 80516
Foster?: Yes
Pilot?: Yes
Airport identifier: KEIK
Distance willing to fly one way: 0

Post by vectorair » Sat Apr 12, 2014 11:59 pm

I'll know about the Monday transport sometime tomorrow evening (sun nite) . My husband is bringing a customers plane to Denver and he needs to check with the owner tomorrow night to make sure it's okay to fly to Tucson and bring a dog back. I don't think it's going to be an issue, but he wants to get the okay before we commit.

Suzi I'll give you a call as soon as I know something, but by Sunday night for sure. I am flying to Tampa tomorrow and land at 10pm Tampa time. I'll be sure to give you a call when I land right after I talk to my husband.

Thanks!
Rachelle
303-870-5662
"If we could live happy, healthy lives without harming others...why wouldn't we?" http://www.earthlings.com
The soul is the same in all living creatures, although the body of each is different-Hippocrates

FDR, Inc.

Post by FDR, Inc. » Sun Apr 13, 2014 1:21 am

Rachelle,

Thanks for the update. My foster in Denver isn't able to meet himself and I have an arrangement with the Rescue there for a pick up and hold till the foster can do so a couple hours later, but they wanted to know tonight, as they were making plans for other arrangements, so I do need to know asap, as it is not just my confirmation here I need it's theirs and also I need to confirm the airport he's leaving from Phoenix or the preferred Tucson as that too affects that fosters schedule too, these fosters have been ready to do this for two weeks, so I need a confirmation asap. Thank you so much!

Suzi Kutzman
610-392-4346
[email protected]

FDR, Inc.

Post by FDR, Inc. » Sun Apr 13, 2014 3:06 pm

I've heard from Rachelle, and the plane owner wants to fly back too, so that means no flight for Ayden :(. We have to regroup and figure out what's next. We so need to get this boy to Denver, CO!!

Suzi Kutzman
610-392-4346
Fureverhomes Doberman Rescue
[email protected]
https://www.facebook.com/FureverhomesDobermanRescue

MCraven210

Post by MCraven210 » Tue Apr 15, 2014 10:02 am

Any word if this is able to happen this Saturday? This will be the last day I will be able to do this trip as my plane will be down for annual after this weekend. If this is going to happen on the 19th I would need this to completed as early as possible on Saturday as I would need to be back home by 3:00.

Just let me know

Mike Craven
303-818-4556

FDR, Inc.

Post by FDR, Inc. » Tue Apr 15, 2014 2:58 pm

Thanks Mike!! I'm hoping we hear from the others today, paws crossed!!

Suzi Kutzman
610-392-4346
[email protected]
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/FureverhomesDobermanRescue

wjeffc9

Post by wjeffc9 » Fri Apr 18, 2014 11:17 am

My plane is out of maintenance so I can do it Saturday (19th) if everyone else is available.

jekapp
Foster?: No
Pilot?: Yes
Distance willing to fly one way: 0

Post by jekapp » Fri Apr 18, 2014 11:41 am

i can do saturday morning early ryan to scottsdale

FDR, Inc.

Post by FDR, Inc. » Fri Apr 18, 2014 1:34 pm

I am just double checking before I call my fosters, we are all good for tomorrow? Saturday the 19th?

Suzi Kutzman
610-392-4346

MCraven210

Post by MCraven210 » Fri Apr 18, 2014 1:46 pm

I'm good if Ayden can be in ALS between 11:30-12:00 mountain time. I may be picking up another dog before I go to ALS also going to APA.

Mike
303-818-4556