Senior Yellow Lab girl from KILL pound

Transport requests are moved to this forum when they are marked 'DONE'.
specialdogs
Zip Code: 44089
Foster?: Yes
Pilot?: No
Distance willing to fly one way: 0

Senior Yellow Lab girl from KILL pound

Post by specialdogs » Thu Apr 24, 2014 1:13 pm

Number of animals being transported:1
Breeds, weight, age: Yellow Lab Female wt: 55 to 60 pounds age: senior
Health condition: may have bladder infection
Heartworm status: neg as of 4/23/14
Vaccinations: UTD
Health certificate: YES 4/23/14
Spayed/neutered: unknown
Special needs: just very senior possible bladder infection
(Contact information publicly viewable on forum):
Name and contact for person in charge of transport: Deborah Parker Saint Francis Animal Sanctuary INC.
Name and contact for Sending rescue/parties: Janie Jones cell 706-506-3611
Name and contact for Receiving rescue/parties: Deborah Parker c 440-897-2662
Are you a 501c3: YES
Date ready for transport:ASAP
Additional info Saved from a kill pound when her time was almost up. We had her pulled so she would be safe but had NO foster homes so we are paying boarding facility. Going to special needs rescue / sanctuary http://www.saintfrancisanimalsanctuary.org She is in Rome GA going to anywhere in Cleveland OH area .... we can meet you
UPDATE 4/26/14 Mollie started to have bleeding when she urinated. I was told "pure blood" so I had a volunteer take her to a vet in Rome GA. x rays, blood work, antibiotics, urine testing, now staying at the vet and not the boarding kennel. The doctor told me by phone she is looking better. Waiting on results of some blood work I NEED TO GET THIS GIRL HOME. I HATE GIVING AN OPEN CREDIT CARD TO SOME VET CLINIC I DO NOT DEAL WITH AND FOR A DOG I NEVER MET! But I ask you to look at her face and that says it all.... she is about 13 years old did not deserve to die in a kennel alone on a cold hard floor. if you have any questions about Saint Francis please go to the web site and look at the special needs dogs we have rescued. http://www.saintfrancisanimalsanctuary.org

UPDATE 5/1/14 WE MOVED HER TO Chattanooga TN CAN FLY ANYWHERE AROUND THERE TO OHIO DAYTON AREA OR AROUND. THIS WOULD REDUCE THE ORIG. FLIGHT DOWN BY HUNDREDS OF MILES. ( I THINK ) SORRY FOLKS I AM A NURSE AND NOT GOOD WITH MILES BUT FOR SURE THIS IS SHORTER THEN PREVIOUS REQUEST.
Attachments
mollieromega2.jpg
mollieromega2.jpg (34.87 KiB) Viewed 53 times