Transport from GSO, NC to Burlington, VT

Transport requests are moved to this forum when they are marked 'DONE'.
Findinggreathomes

Re: Transport from GSO, NC to Burlington, VT

Post by Findinggreathomes » Mon May 12, 2014 1:27 pm

Hi Mark
What time could you fly this Thursday? Charlie is available on Thursday and i wanted to work on getting a pilot from NC to MD to meet you. What time would you want the pilot on the ground in MD to meet you? Thanks again, Robin

mmattie

Post by mmattie » Mon May 12, 2014 3:52 pm

Anytime Thursday should be OK. Charlie and I are early birds - if earlier is possible wonderful.

Best,
Mark

Findinggreathomes

Post by Findinggreathomes » Tue May 13, 2014 8:38 pm

Charlie and Mark
I have some great news - Ken Menzie and his wife, Cindy, (PNP Pilots) are actually driving to VA to visit their son and they are willing to bring both dogs to the MD airport that you requested Mark. They can bring both dogs to you on either Wednesday, May 14 or Thursday, May 15. They can keep the dogs overnight at their son's home and meet you when you land on Thursday if you are not able to fly on Wednesday. Ken's number is 919-949-0542 and [email protected]. Ken and Cindy have flown a lot of PNP flights for us and you will enjoy meeting them. All we need is your arrival time Mark into MD so I can have the dogs and Ken/Cindy waiting for your arrival. Charlie - can you please give me an estimate as to what time you will be landing at your airport so I can let Joanne know? Thank you both so much. Robin Manley

PS Mark - I spoke to Charlie - he can't fly Wednesday. So if you fly to MD Wednesday vs Thursday, you would have to foster the dogs overnight (unless you can recommend a vet or a boarding facility that i can make a reservation for both of the dogs) and then meet Charlie on Thursday - please let me know. Thanks again.

mmattie

Post by mmattie » Tue May 13, 2014 9:19 pm

Thursday morning will work fine

Meeting place: KESN, Easton Jet Service, Inc. , 410-820-8770, 410-253-8701
ETA @ KESN: 8:00 AM
ETA @ KOXC: 11:00 AM

I will most likely be flying on an IFR flight plane. You can track me by RADAR:
http://flightaware.com/live/flight/N838DH

Mark
203-804-1827
N838DH, Piper Warrior, White/blue gold trim

Findinggreathomes

Post by Findinggreathomes » Tue May 13, 2014 9:36 pm

Thank you Mark - one of the dogs is being adopted by a woman in MA while the 2nd dog is being adopted by a woman in Burlington, VT. There is a pilot who is willing to fly the dog to VT but he can't do the flight until Sat am. He is willing to pick up the dog from you if you are in a position that you can board the dog Thur/Fri. He is based in Poughkeepsie, NY. If you can't board the dog, the woman in MA is willing to foster the dog and drive halfway to Burlington, VT to meet the 2nd adopter. Would your schedule allow for that? If not, please don't feel bad saying no, our adopter in MA seems more than happy to do it. Thank you so much, Robin

mmattie

Post by mmattie » Tue May 13, 2014 10:03 pm

Can keep the dog for a few days. Same breed, Jrt?
Mark

Findinggreathomes

Post by Findinggreathomes » Wed May 14, 2014 6:44 am

Yes, she is a female JRT. Thank you so much. Robin

cdmalo
Zip Code: 02375
Foster?: Yes
Pilot?: Yes
Airport identifier: KTAN
Distance willing to fly one way: 0

Post by cdmalo » Wed May 14, 2014 9:35 am

Hi Mark, I just spoke with Robin about the flight tomorrow. Is your ETA at KOXC still 11:00AM?

See you tomorrow,
Charlie
Charlie Malo
Commercial pilot, Instrument rated.
Bonanza A36, N63T
Home Base Airport: KTAN, Taunton, MA
Home phone: 508-238-7591
Cell phone: 508-941-4602 (I don't do text)

Findinggreathomes

Post by Findinggreathomes » Wed May 14, 2014 9:46 am

Mark
The two adopters of the the two dogs have agreed to drive halfway to exchange dogs so I won't need your kind offer to foster the one dog until Sat. Both of the dogs will go with Charlie to MA. Thank you both.

mmattie

Post by mmattie » Wed May 14, 2014 9:49 am

Hi Charlie,

Checked winds. Should be at Keyair with both dogs for you to fly by 11:15AM

Mark