11 small puppies need ride Little Rock, AR to Denver

Transport requests are moved to this forum when they are marked 'DONE'.
vectorair
Zip Code: 80516
Foster?: Yes
Pilot?: Yes
Airport identifier: KEIK
Distance willing to fly one way: 0

Re: 11 small puppies need ride Little Rock, AR to Denver

Post by vectorair » Tue Jun 03, 2014 5:13 pm

Thanks Russ! I'm checking to see if the pups (which are in Little Rock) could be driven to Fort Smith, AR (2.5 hr drive). Maybe you could pick them up in Fort Smith and get them to say...Woodward, OK? If not I can see if we can find another pilot to get them all the way to you. How far can you go?
"If we could live happy, healthy lives without harming others...why wouldn't we?" http://www.earthlings.com
The soul is the same in all living creatures, although the body of each is different-Hippocrates

roslewski

Post by roslewski » Wed Jun 04, 2014 10:15 am

That's a little far. I could do something more like Fort Smith to the OKC area, or maybe a little farther to the N or NW of OKC like Watonga or Enid or somewhere around there.

Hope I can help!

Russ

vectorair

Post by vectorair » Wed Jun 04, 2014 5:15 pm

Russs that would be great! Now just need to find Denver area pilot to meet you in OK.
"If we could live happy, healthy lives without harming others...why wouldn't we?" http://www.earthlings.com
The soul is the same in all living creatures, although the body of each is different-Hippocrates

neoflyer
Zip Code: 74017
Airport identifier: OK20

Post by neoflyer » Fri Jun 06, 2014 2:36 pm

Tulsa to Wichita any day next week but Mon. or Tues.

vectorair

Post by vectorair » Fri Jun 06, 2014 5:00 pm

Hi Neoflyer-
I'd like to put something together for next Wednesday if you can do it! I'll work on the other legs....
Thanks!

neoflyer

Post by neoflyer » Fri Jun 06, 2014 5:51 pm

Wed. is good. I can do either the first or second legs, or both.

Before we jump into this I have to find out if my crates will fit in plane. It will be difficult to get the large crate for the 9 pups in.

The next leg pilot will have to have kennels, also. Do they?

vectorair

Post by vectorair » Fri Jun 06, 2014 7:00 pm

Wednesday looks good. I found a Wichita pilot. We will all have our own crates. I use the soft-sided collapsible kennels cause they are easy to get in/out but they are a little spendy :( It's going to be a tight fit for everyone!

Would you be willing to fly just north of Tulsa? Ponca City? If you can, I'll ask the Wichita pilot if he will fly the dogs a little further west of Wichita (Kingman or Pratt) to even up the last leg to Denver which is a bigger one.

Thanks for your help!!

neoflyer

Post by neoflyer » Sun Jun 08, 2014 8:47 am

I don't think I can make this mission. I was planning on removing the rear seat of my plane so it would take a large kennel. I found out there is no reasonable way to take the seat out. This many dogs is difficult accommodate. If I could get that seat out it might be workable but not with it in.

vectorair

Post by vectorair » Mon Jun 09, 2014 3:32 pm

What kind of plane? Could you fit three medium kennels? It's nine 14# puppies (in two medium kennels), a 12#, and a 26# (together in one kennel). I think the rescue can provide the kennels.