I need a flight 8/22 for Rusty -- he is an owner surrender at a shelter in Tavares, FL -- he is really scared. They have him on quarantine and they will put him down if our rescue does not step in -- we need to save him. We need to make sure that once he is in a kennel he stays there for the safety of the transporters -- and of course for the security and safety of Rusty!
UPDATE: Rusty HAS TO BE PULLED on the 17th from 10:30am to 4:00pm otherwise they are going to kill him that evening. We have found someome to at least pull him, then and hold him till the 22nd, but no longer than that.....PLEASE PLEASE help us help Rusty. This gracious person is pulling him from Tavares, FL and live in Tallahassee. RUSYT, needs special training and NEEDS to get to Lewisburg, TN
PLEASE PLEASE contact me and lets SAVE RUSTYS LIFE!!!
Transport Coordinator for
http://www.AllAmericanDach shundRescue. org
Helping move one love to another